~24~

TW: mention of non-consensual sex and forced alcohol

**Shitty smut ahead**

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Two weeks passed since the first "I love you" was said and the two of them have been... busy, to say the least.

From showering together and Louis getting on his knees to deepthroat Harry, to Louis jacking Harry off during dinner—from which he got punished for—to Harry returning the favor by eating him out while he was on a call with Niall who was simply trying to ask for his McDonald's order, it seemed as if the two of them were addicted to both feelings of love and lust.

Simply put it, they spent a lot of time with each other. When they weren't getting heated, they were cuddling, watching movies, and talking about life and each other. They somehow learnt more about each other and they continued learning more even if it felt like there was nothing more to know.

Louis helped Harry control his emotions and become a better person. Their late night talks are what really helped. That's when Harry was the most vulnerable and let everything out. Any time he got close to getting his anger out, whether that was by destroying things or even going out and taking an innocent's life away, Louis was quick to rush by his side and calm him down. All it took was a simple hug or even looking him in the eyes, because it reminded Harry that there was a person that loved and cared for him.

In return, Harry helped Louis through his mental struggles. He learned that Louis was forced into having sex with Adam after the dance when he gave Louis alcohol and got him drunk. Louis woke up the next morning with a pounding headache, naked and alone in his car, and broke down in tears. When Adam came back and tried going for round two, Louis was quick to push him off and escape.

Hearing that made Harry's blood boil. He wished he could kill that man twice.

He talked about it more with Louis and began to assure him that he will never be put into anything like that again, and that he will never force him into anything he doesn't want to do. That night was full of tears—both tears of sadness and pain, and tears of relief and happiness—and ended with the two of them watching Disney movies.

They truly loved each other more than they could say, and the rest of the house noticed that. Harry and Louis would often get lost in their own little world just by staring into each others' eyes. It was Niall, Zayn, and even Liam's favorite thing to watch the two love birds stare at each other for what seemed like minutes non stop. Of course, they had made a game called, "how many times Harry stares creepily at Louis, who is unaware of the deadly gaze". The name spoke for itself.

As of right now, the two of them lay in their bed. They were stuck to each others' hips for the past few weeks, but especially now. They were laying in silence, the TV wasn't even turned on. Once in a while they would find themselves giving each others simple kisses on their necks, which would sometimes lead to love bites.

The tension was amazing; they both could feel how much they needed each other, and how much the other person did. It's been that way for awhile now.

And it only took a simple look into each others' eyes to agree.

With Louis wrapped under his arm and tucked into his side, Harry looked down as he interlocked their fingers together. He looked back and noticed his eyes seemed different. It was full of something he had never seen before from him.

"Lou..." he whispered.

"Hazza," Louis answered back.

Silence once again.