~17~

A/N- IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE!! Let's just say that on top of my schedule, I'm not the most comfortable with writing hot scenes/smuts soooo it usually takes awhile for me to make them😭

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"So Louis, how's everything going?" Niall asked before taking a spoonful of soup.

Louis shrugged. "I guess everything's alright. Nothing new."

"Nothing new?" The blonde asked. "Nothing?"

"No," he said, but it sounded more like a question. "Am I suppose to say something? I'm locked in a house in the middle of the woods."

"Don't act like you don't like it," Zayn joked not looking up from his bowl.

Louis frowned, not realizing what that meant, but it clicked when Niall and Zayn chuckled silently. Liam shook his head clearly upset with the sexual innuendo.

Harry shook his head as well. "He loves it. Yeah?"

Niall nearly choked on his food. "Praise kink?"

"Don't know," Harry smirked. "I'll have to figure that out."

Louis turned dark red. "Can we stop? At least while we're eating?"

"Yes, please," Liam said. "Your relationship is getting too open. I don't want to know about the sex you two have."

"And why's that, Liam?" Zayn asked.

"Cause it's weird?"

"Don't knock it til you try it," Harry said.

The boys laugh at Liam's shocked, wanting to vomit expression. When Louis looked around he locked eyes with Harry. The crinkles by their eyes matched each others' laughing expression. It was almost as if his eyes were saying something, or at least trying to say something.

Then Louis thought to himself: how far can I go?

Minutes later, he placed his hand on Harry's thigh. He felt the older man tense before pushing his hand away. Louis didn't like that. He placed his small hand on his upper leg once again.

He heard Harry let out a silent, low growl and smirked. He creeped his hand up to cup his clothes dick. Harry moved around in his seat as he tried to compress a groan when Louis started palming him.

The older lad glared at him in a dark way. Louis didn't care, and started messing with his jean button and zipper. That is, until Niall spoke up.

"Harold... where'd you get the hickey," he asked with a smirk.

The two of their attentions were brought back to the table. Louis took his hand off and folded them on the table. "I gave him it," he stated with a smirk. Zayn choked on his soup, as Liam's eyes widen.

Niall smirked with him. "Did you now? You seem proud of yourself."

"Oh, I am," Louis nodded. "Never thought I'd be able to turn a man like him on. It's the ass."

Harry shifted in his seat while his fingers rubbed together. He chewed on his finger tips uncomfortably, and the boys knew how he was feeling.

"I guess he gets horny before dinner," Louis shrugged. "And when he wakes up. And before he goes to bed. And when he gets back from work. And when he does laundry. And when-"