Truth

*izukus pov*

After we returned to the dorms I brought up to Kacchan that we were being followed and I wasnt sure who would be stalking us like that.

"Dont worry about it, nerd. All of the pro heros are taking turns making sure UA is safe." He says back to me trying to ease my mind. He pulls me close to him and rests his chin against my head.
"Lets go watch a movie and relax." He pulls me into his room closing the door behind him. I lay on his bed as he turns on his t.v. and putting in a movie for us to watch. "No violence please" I said quietly and I see him give a small nod before returning to my side.

*Kacchans POV*

Within thirty minutes I hear a soft snore from the green haired nerd laying on my chest. I smile and brush his hair out of his face before gently moving out from beneath him.

I go to my desk trying to clear my head. "I dont understand why the league wants him so badly... I dont think theyll ever stop" I mumble to myself.
I send a text to Aizawa asking to talk to him soon and that it was important.

Aizawa responds and says he'll be there to talk in an hour.
I resign myself to playing a game on my phone until he arrives.

*time skip*

I hear a knock at the door and i open it to see Aizawa standing there, looking as tired as ever.
"What is it you wanted to talk about?"
"Izuku noticed that we were being followed on the way to my moms." I start explaining telling Aizawa the full story

As soon as I finish explaining, I feel arms wrap around my torso. "Whats going on Kacchan?" He says sleepily before nuzzling his head into my back
"I'm telling Aizawa about us being followed" I say softly before pulling the sleepy izuku into my chest
He nods and stays there, obviously comfortable.

The conversation finishes Aizawa leaves and I pick Izuku up and carry him back to bed.

*izukus pov*

After Kacchan puts me in bed I reach for his cheek pulling him in for a kiss. He smiles and kisses me deeply causing me to blush darkly. After a moment he pulls away and looks into my eyes.

"Izuku, I want to do something new but I want you to be ready for it." He says softly his cheeks reddening.
I blush darker knowing what hes referring to.

BakuDeku: His little Deku !!DISCONTINUED!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara