Chapter 5

*Izuku's pov*

~message was sent at 1 am it's now 2~

TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS R@PE

I hear footsteps coming towards the door; someone must be coming to hurt me. I try to think of ways to fight back, but I can't. I'm stuck. The doors open and it's a man I haven't seen before. Black hair, but his face is odd. It seems like his face has been sewn to his neck and his neck sewn to his chest. The same stitching is on his arms as well. He has a sadistic smile on his face as he comes closer to me. I can't look at his face anymore it makes me want to cry. He stops when he's directly in front of me, laughing. He begins to unbutton his pants and undresses himself.
He strips me down leaving me completely nude. I hang my head not wanting to accept what's happening.
He pulls my body from the chair and pulls me over the bar counter spreading my legs. He begins to torture me in ways I never thought I could handle...

~this goes on for hours I'm going to spare the details.~

~it's now 5 am~

The black haired man who tortured me left me on the floor curled up, covered in blood and tears. Suddenly, I hear what sounds like All Might yelling at the police to search for me.
One of the men find me and uses their coat to cover my naked abused body. He carries me to the ambulance where they take me to the hospital. Before we leave, All Might comes to the ambulance to check on me. "Who did this? What did he look like?" He says softly. I tell him and he nods. "We have him in custody. A few friends will be at the hospital soon okay?" I nod and the ambulance leaves the now destroyed bar.

We arrive at the hospital and I get taken to a room to be examined. As soon as the doctor starts looking at my wounds, especially the burn marks on my back, he starts piecing things together. "Izuku, can I run a rape kit on you? It's just to make sure the man who did this stays locked up for a long time." He says softly. I nod and he searches the room to find the rape kit.
After a couple of minutes, the rape kit exam is done and he takes me to a room to rest. Uraraka is the first to walk in, slowly to see if I'm awake. I weakly smile at her and see that my classmates are following behind her. I look through the group trying to find Bakugou, lightly crying when I see his crimson eyes searching for mine. He rushes over to me and holds my head against his chest softly. Uraraka smiles and ushers the other teens out to give us privacy.
"I care about you, Izuku. I care so much for you. When you ran away from school and I couldn't find you... I was broken. I cried and you know I don't cry. I love you, Izuku." He says hugging me but not realizing what had happened. I wince as he puts slight pressure on my burnt back and he lets go. Growling, he asks what happened. I don't speak, I just cry. He holds back another growl and holds me close. "H-he hurt me, Kacchan... he burnt me.." I whimper, barely able to speak from sobbing. Bakugou growls, not even caring to hold it back. He pets my hair and tries to calm me. "Shh, little one. Daddy's here. Daddy's going to protect you. No one will ever hurt you again." He kisses my head and pulls me to look at him. "I love you, Izuku." "I love you, Daddy." I whimper, as he drys my tears. Uraraka walks back in, seeing this scene. She smiles and comes over to us. "Bakugou, have you told him?" She says quietly. "No, I didn't want to make him more upset." He says.
"Tell me what?" I look at Uraraka
Kacchan growls softly at her and I smack him. He looks at me then mumbles sorry at her. She nods and leaves.
"Izuku, when I tried to find you, I found something bad at your house. I walked in and I saw your mom....I'm sorry Izuku."
I piece together what he means and I let out a scream. My mom. My rock. My main support. My only parent. Gone. Gone because someone wanted to hurt me. He hugs me and kisses my forehead trying to calm me.

*Bakugou's pov*

I hated seeing him break like this. My little Deku, breaking. Being hurt. I hold him tight and kiss his head over and over, waiting for him to calm slightly. After about ten minutes he calms enough to talk. "Was... was it painless?" He softly asks, his emerald eyes brimming with tears. I mentally wince, knowing I have to hurt him by telling the truth. "I don't know much. All Might can tell you more when he talks to you." I avoid telling him. He just nods and kisses me softly. I smile and kiss him back. There's a soft knock at the door and we pull apart as the door opens. All Might walks in followed by the head detective. He closes the door and comes closer to us. "Young Midoriya, I'm happy you're safe. You're hurt, yes, but you're safe." Deku nods, visibly holding back tears. "I'm sorry, Izuku. Your mom was killed. We're looking for the person who did it, and I'm sure we will put her killer to justice." He states before walking towards the door. "You will have to stay with someone at all times. Just to make sure you're safe." He walks out and closes the door behind him. "C-can I stay with you, Kacchan?" "Deku, you will be staying with me. And don't call me Kacchan. Call me daddy, okay little one?" My fragile baby boy nods, resting his head against my chest. I hold him close and whisper things to keep him calm.

About an hour later, he falls asleep in my arms and I lay his head down gently so he can sleep. I refuse to leave his side even though a nurse tells me visitation is over. I lay on the cot that she later brought up to me after the police tell her I'm to stay by his side at all times. "I love you, Izuku Midoriya." I lay down and fall asleep.

BakuDeku: His little Deku !!DISCONTINUED!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara