A/N

Hi everyone! I wanted to thank you for reading my story! It means a lot that you enjoy my writing.
I am working on the rest of the book; I plan to publish a new chapter every Thursday but I'm not promising that's what will happen.

     Here's some information about me!
- I am a transgender male. I came out in February after having a long conversation with myself about who I truly was.
- I am engaged to my best friend. We are still young, both of us are 17. We've gone through so much in the months we've been together and it just feels right for us to spend our lives together.
- I am currently 25 weeks pregnant. It was a shock to us.  Condoms don't always work guys. I know we've all probably heard that but it's really true. We tried to avoid pregnancy since were both young. I am extremely happy that my pregnancy is successful and that there are no issues. We found out gender a couple weeks ago and were having a boy!! I'm due in December so please be patient if my book hasn't been finished by then.
- I'm a little, myself. My fiancé is my daddy dominant and he takes really good care of me. If anyone doesn't completely understand this whole concept of ddlg/ddlb/mdlg/mdlb don't hesitate to ask.

Again, thank you all for reading my book and I promise I'll have the next chapter tomorrow. It's a good one I promise!!