Chapter 1

Deku's P.O.V.

   I wake up to my alarm going off; "oh crap! I'm gonna be late!" I jump out of bed and run to get dressed. I don't even have time to say goodbye to my mom as I run out the door.
     "You're late Midoriya." "I'm sorry Mr. Aizawa I overslept" I rushed to my seat and pulled out my note book. I looked around and saw Katsuki staring at me; I blushed and looked away.
  -a couple hours later-
We all head into the cafeteria for lunch, everyone heading to their different tables. I sit down next to Uraraka and Tsuyu and begin eating. Next thing I know Uraraka is  tapping me on the shoulder. "Katsuki is staring at you, Deku." "W-what?" I turn around and spot Kirishima, Kaminari, and Katsuki at their table. Uraraka was right; Katsuki was staring at me. I blushed again and looked away. I looked down at my food and started fidgeting. "Why would Kacchan be staring at me? Did I do something?"
"Deku? Deku!" Tsuyu was tapping my shoulder trying to get my attention. "H-huh? O-oh sorry Ts- Tsu. Must have dazed off.." I get up and throw my food out and head to my next class. I can't seem to shake the feeling that I'm being watched.
I start feeling sick so I run to the bathroom. As I crouch in front of the toilet trying to hold back the vomit, I hear someone else walk in. "Deku? Are you okay?" Kacchan said. I heard his footsteps approach me and I duck my head down a little lower. "I-I'm fine just feeling sick." "Come on Deku lets get you to recovery girl." He picks me up and carries me across campus to the hospital wing where he sets me down on a cot. He tells recovery girl what happened and she tells him to take me home. She writes a pass for us to leave campus.

*Bakugou's p.o.v.*

I hear the classroom door open and I see Deku run in. "Ha, little fuckers late again." I laugh to myself as Aizawa yells at him. Deku sits down and I look at him. "He's actually kinda...no shut up Katsuki" I think to myself, still staring at broccoli boy. He looks back and I just look at his emerald eyes before he blushes and looks away. I smirk knowing I make him blush by just looking at him. I start to wonder what else I could do that would make him blush..

-lunch time-

I sit next to dumb hair and dunce face at lunch looking around to spot Deku by round face and frog girl. I sit there dazing off thinking about how long I've been hiding it. Yea, I act rude and tough, but in reality I'm head over heels for Deku. He's just so...cute. Innocent. Kirishima pokes my side "Bakubro? You alright man?" "Shut up Shitty hair I'm thinking" I turn back to my food only after seeing round face tap Deku and Deku turns to look at me. He blushes again and turns around.

As we all head back to class I see Deku take off for the bathroom so I follow him. I see him crouch over the toilet and gag a couple of times. "Deku? Are you okay?" I ask standing a couple feet away from him. "I-I'm fine just feeling sick." "Come on Deku lets get you to recovery girl."
I pick him up and carry him across campus to the hospital wing. I set him down on a cot and go to recovery girl. "Hello Katsuki, what can I help you with?" "It's De- Izuku. He started throwing up after lunch. I'm just worried." "He'll be okay he just needs rest-" she pauses and write a pass for us to leave campus- "here- take him home to rest. But take care of him." I nod, take the note, and go to pick up Deku. I look down after pocketing the note, seeing that Deku had fallen asleep. I smile and carefully pick him up and start heading to dekus house.

*dekus pov*

I wake up in my own bed, hearing my computer playing a video. I sit up quickly and see Kacchan sitting at my computer desk. "K-Kacchan?" "You're awake, finally." "How did I get home?"
"I carried you home. Recovery girl said you needed rest; that you hadn't been sleeping or eating properly since you started school." Kacchan gets up and walks over to my bedside. "You need to take care of yourself Deku." He mumbles as he picks up the All-Might plush on my night stand. He looks at it then looks at me. "Promise me you'll take care of yourself."
"I-I promise Kacchan." He places the plush back and heads out of my room.
"Kacchan cares? Hmm..."
I get out of bed and dig out the box I hide my headspace stuff in. I pull out my All Might pacifier, my sippy cup and my onesie. "Mom shouldn't be home for a couple of hours..." I quickly change and clip my pacifier to my onesie. I walk out of my room and to the kitchen singing quietly to myself. I put my sippy cup on the counter and I take apple juice out of the fridge. As I turn around, I drop the apple juice. "I-I can e-explain!" I stutter as Kacchan looks at me half smiling. He shakes his head and walks over to me.  "Go sit down, I'll bring this to you." He picks up the apple juice and pours it into my sippy cup heading into the living room. I follow him and sit down on the floor where he placed the cup. I look up at him to see him smiling down at me. I blush and lower my face. He leans down, lifting my chin and kisses my forehead. "Go ahead, little one." I pick up the sippy cup and start drinking before he starts talking. "I've always known you were a little. You were just too innocent not to be." He smiles and looks at me. I just blush and hide my face again. I start thinking then I wonder. "Kacchan... you aren't gonna tell anyone right?" "No Deku I won't say anything."

*Bakugou's pov*

I sit on the couch watching Deku slip further and further into his headspace. I reach down and pick him up, placing him in my lap. He giggles and blushes, which makes me smile as I hold him. I lean back against the couch pulling him to my chest. He babbles happily resting against my chest. I put his pacifier up to his bottom lip and he takes it into his mouth. I turn on the tv and find a movie that both Deku and I will watch.

-a couple hours later-
I hear a light snore and I look down to see Deku fast asleep with his pacifier in his mouth. I smile and hold him while standing up; I take Deku to his room and lay him on the bed.
"Da- Kacchan... don't leave please..." he whispers, half asleep.
"Don't worry; I won't. I'm just gonna run home and get my clothes so I can stay okay?"
Deku nods, falling back asleep. I quietly walk out of the room; I start walking to the door as Deku's mom comes in. "Oh! Katsuki, I didn't know you'd be here." She says smiling widely. "I was just making sure De- Izuku was okay. He got sick at school so I was taking care of him." I said softly. She smiles and nods. "Will you be staying the night? I know Izuku would love to have you here, he missed your friendship." "If you didn't mind I was going to stay." She just smiles and hugs me tight. "Take care of my little hero, okay katsuki?" "I will." I leave the house and head home.

-time skip-
I enter Deku's house and head to his room. He's still asleep, so I quietly change into my bed clothes and lay next to him. As I'm getting comfortable, he rolls over and lays his head on my shoulder. "Nigh night Kacchan..." he says so softly I barely hear it. I kiss his forehead and cuddle him close. "Good night, little one." I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.