Chapter 6

*Deku's p.o.v.*

~I wake up strapped to the chair again, panic coursing through my body. The door in front of me flings open, the black haired man walks through heading right to me. I begin to beg for mercy. "Please! Please don't hurt me!" He smirks and ignores my words. He begins to undress, walking up to the chair when he's nude. I hang my head trying not to cry. He grabs my head forcing me to look up at him. He begins to torture me like he did before.~

I wake up, crying and looking around for Kacchan. "Shhh baby boy, I'm right here. Was it a nightmare, baby?" He hugs me tightly and kisses my head as I cry. "He was-" "he cant hurt you anymore, I promise. I'll always protect you."

-time skip to when Izuku gets discharged-

"You got everything, Izuku?" I nod and reach for his hand. He leads me out of the hospital, holding my hand tightly.

*Bakugou's p.o.v.*

By the time we get to the dorms, Deku's already asleep. I smile to myself and carry him inside. Everyone knew we were coming home today; they crowded around me as I carried him in.
"You wake him up, I'll blast you all to hell!" I whisper-yell.  They all nod and back away knowing to take me seriously.
I get to my dorm room and lay Deku down on my bed, earning a soft whimper from the sleeping little. I smile and kiss his forehead as I head to the bathroom. I jump into a quick shower, trying to get the smell of the hospital off of me. I hear a sniffle and I poke my head out of the shower. "What's wrong, little one?" I say still in the shower. "You weft me awl awone..." he hugs his All-Might plush to his chest and wipes a tear off his face. "I'm sorry baby boy; daddy needed to shower he smells like the hospital." Deku nods then bites his lip. "Do you want to join me, baby boy? I promise I won't touch you like the bad man did." He nods again holding back a smile. He undresses quickly and steps in carefully. I smile at him before letting the water hit him. He winces, reminding us both of the burns on his back, but then steps into the stream of water. I begin to wash his chest and gently scrub his back before he does anything. "Daddy?" "Yes little one?" "I wanna cuddle now" he giggles and smiles at me. "Okay let daddy finish washing you off then we can cuddle okay?" He nods and I proceed to finish cleaning the little.

We get out of the shower and I dry him off before putting my clean T-shirt on him. "But daddy what about your shirt?" "Daddy will put a shirt on, you just didn't have any clothes in here so I had to get you dressed in something." I smile and kiss his cheek. He giggles and grabs his plush and walks to the bed waiting for me. I get dressed and walk out to the bed, flicking the light off as I do. I get in bed and I feel him cuddle up to me. "Nigh night daddy" "night night, little one. Sweet dreams" I heard soft snores, letting me know he was fast asleep.