Secrets pt2

**Izukus p.o.v.**

I lead Katsuki to his moms house holding his hand the whole time. As we near the house I notice a black car following behind us. I pull Katsuki into an alley and hide behind a dumpster.
"What are we doing Izuku?" He asks quietly. "I think were being followed" I say quietly my voice wavers.
Katsuki immediately growls and wraps his arms around me pulling me to him. After a few moments Katsuki leads us around back to his house avoiding major roads.

*Katsukis p.o.v.*

We arrive at my moms house and she smiles hugging us both. "Izuku are you doing okay?" She asks holding him tightly. He nods and hugs back.
She nods and goes to the kitchen and brings back snacks. She then sits in front of the couch and turns on the tv.

They all sit and relax watching whatever came on the tv not really speaking.

**time skip brought to you by my lazy tired self lol**

Around dinner time izuku pokes me telling me hed like to go back to the dorms. "Thank you for the food, Mom" I say giving her a hug before leaving. After we leave the house izuku points out the same black car that had followed us.
I growl and hold him close to me. We take alley ways and side roads back to the dorms as izuku calls Allmight to tell him about the car following.

****A/N****
Sorry its so short! I'm planning something big with this now that I'm back. I also did promise someone if they did their homework id put out a new part
So I followed through ☺
Stay tuned!!