Secrets

**Bakugous p.o.v.**

I wake up to snores from the green haired boy next to me. I smile almost forgetting what lead up to this. I kissed his head gently and maneuvered out from under him.
I got dressed and pulled some of his clothes out of my closet.
I set them on the bed next to him for when he wakes up along with a note explaining where I've gone.
I step outside and head to place I can enjoy peace and quiet and relax.

About an hour of sitting here and thinking about everything my phone goes off.

Izuku- "hey just saw your note. Are you okay?"
I sigh and text back
Me- "yea I just needed fresh air that's all. Why dont you come join me?"

I set my phone down and lean against the tree. My eyes close and I almost doze off.

Izuku pokes my shoulder and snaps me awake. "Babe?" He says softly his eyes looking weak. I open my arms and pull him into my lap. He blushes and smiles looking into my eyes. I smile back and hug him gently. "I love you Izuku. Im going to do everything in my power to protect you. I cant believe I let you get taken from me." I say into his shoulder. He shakes his head and pulls away.
"Its not your fault. You did everything you could." The greenette says holding my face. He leans in and gives me a gentle kiss. I sigh contentedly into the kiss and rest my head against his shoulder again.
"Mr. Aizawa came by your room and told me we were excused from classes today due to what happened. Do you want to go visit your mom?"
I nod and he stands up pulling me up next to him.
We head to my moms house holding hands the entire way.