Chapter Two

Harry's Pov

It was finally the day I got to start at my new school, it was 5:00 in the morning. Gross. I was sort of excited to start school but at the same time I felt sick to my stomach about the whole thing. What if everyone hated me, what if they just thought of me as the rich sick boy.

I'm just overthinking, it's gonna be okay.  I take off my clothes and place them in the hamper. I catch a glimpse of my heart tattoo in the mirror. I smile at myself, I hop in the shower. I finish up  with my shower, and get ready.
I'm wearing black skinny jeans with a white t-shirt; a classic outfit for me. I walk into the kitchen, take a bowl out of the cupboard and pour in some Coco Pops. They are my favorite cereal. I grab my black backpack that's covered in pins and patches from a few of my favorite bands. I sling it over my shoulder and head out the door.

As I'm walking to my car I feel a sharp stabbing pain in my chest. It's nothing I haven't felt before, I should be fine. As I'm driving to school I put in my Fleetwood Mac CD. I've loved Fleetwood Mac since I was a kid. I finally arrive at school. I  frantically look for my schedule in my backpack, I pull it out of the bottom of my bag. My first class is math, I fucking hate math.

The school is big, there are people constantly passing by me. Some rushing to class, others talking to their friends. I however look like an absolute idiot trying to find math class. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, it's my Mum. Just a text, have a great day, I love you to the moon and back. I smile at my phone, and put it back in my pocket. I come up to room 208, finally I've found my class, the classroom was big, with a ton of people. I wasn't used to being around this many people, usually I stayed home. 

I place my stuff down next to a guy with blue eyes and blonde hair, he's a very pretty guy. I got my notebook out of my backpack and scrambled to find a pencil. I had forgotten my pencil on the first day. Shit. I mumble under my breath. I turn to the pretty man. 

"Hey, uhm I don't have a pencil, can I borrow one?"

"Yea sure"  he had an accent, an Irish one. He gave me a pencil and said 
"My name is Niall i've never seen you around, are you new?"

"Yea I just moved here, my name is Harry nice to meet you"

"Cool, where did you move from"

"Oh uhm Manchester" I replied.

"Manchester England?."

"England yea, you?"

"I'm from Mullingar" he responds.

"oh i've always wanted to go to Ireland"

"maybe we could go sometime" he said

"okay yeah sure"

"A few friends and I are going to the bar to get a couple of drinks, you wanna come?"

"how? i'm not old enough"

"I know the owner it'll be okay" he smirked

"oh okay, yea sure i'll be there"

"okay cool, what's your number i'll text you"

I gave him my number and we talked a little more. "Okay this is going good" I thought to myself.

It was finally lunch, I wasn't really hungry so I went to the bathroom to call my mum

"hey mum!"

"hey sweetheart, how's your first day?"

"it's going great, i've already been invited to hang out with a guy and some of his friends."

"that's lovely, I'm proud of you"

I smiled and said "thanks mum, I gotta go I love you." I hung up the phone and head to my car.

When I was done with school I drove home, and got ready to go to the bar with Niall and his friends. I fixed my hair and put on my black leather jacket. I didn't know when he was going to be here, we didn't really have a time. My phone rings on my bed, it's an unknown number. Must be Niall. I pick up the phone to hear a familiar irish accent.

"hey it's Niall, are you ready?"

"yea, where's it at?"

"i'll come pick you up, text me your address."

"okay yea i'll text you" I hung up the phone and texted him my address.

The doorbell rang and it was Niall and his friends. They looked older than me, they also had tattoos. Niall didn't have any tattoos, I wonder why.

"Hey Harry this is Zayn and Liam" Niall says

"Hey i'm Harry nice to meet you"

"nice to meet you!" Liam says

Liam seems like a nice guy.

"you ready?" Niall says

"yup" I say with a smile

I locked the door to my apartment and followed Niall, Liam, and Zayn to a black car. Once we got to the bar Niall met a girl, she was pretty.

"Hey my name is Amelia, I'm Niall's girlfriend"

"Hey i'm Harry, Niall and I have the same math class"

"Nice to meet you!" Amelia says excitedly

"You guys ready to go" Zayn said

I hadn't heard Zayn talk yet. He had an accent, a British one. He seemed nice, I think.

We finish up drinking and I say goodbye to the guys. As I drunkenly walk around the bar trying to find the exit. A man sitting alone at a bar stool catches my attention. Messy brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, and perfect hands. I walk over to him, trying my best not to fall.

"Hey my name is Harry, can I sit here?" I say drunkley my words slurring together.

A huge thank you espynito  for editing this chapter and adding a bit of spice.