Chapter Four

Harry's POV

I woke up in Louis' arms I felt safe, he was warm and I could hear his heart beating. Louis was still asleep, he told me to leave when I woke up but I didn't want to wake him. I had school today, shit. I carefully got out of bed trying not to wake Louis. I changed out of Louis' sweatpants and back into my jeans, I grabbed my shirt off the floor and walked out of Louis' room. There was a lady, was it his mom? She just stared at me, eventually she looked down at my shirtless chest and saw my tattoos.

"Hello" she had a British accent like Louis

"Oh hi"

"Who are you?"

"Oh yeah my name is Harry"

"How do you know Louis?"

Louis finally was awake, thank god.

"Hey mum"

His sleepy voice was so hot.

"Who is this Louis?" she said in a serious voice

"Um this is Harry"

"How did you two meet?"

"The bar, he was drunk"

"Okay well he needs to leave, you have to be at school in a hour" she walked to her room

"Okay mum" he goes back into his room and grabs his phone

"I'm gonna call an Uber okay?"

"Yea okay"

Five minutes passed and the Uber arrived

"Bye Harry, we are never going to see each other again right?"

"Yea, right" I walk to the Uber and get in

"Where to?" the driver said

I told him my address, I couldn't stop thinking about Louis. He obviously doesn't like me back, I should just stop. The problem is, I can't no matter how hard I tried.

"We're here"

"Thank you" I got out of the car and gave him a $20 bill that I had in my pocket from last night. I unlocked the door to my apartment and walked in. I got ready for school, I had to take a shower because I reeked of alcohol. I took a painkiller for my pounding headache, I had never had this a headache this bad. I've heard about hangovers, the vomiting, the weakness, the nausea. It sounded terrible I never wanted to go through it, but here I am. I was wearing almost the same outfit I wore yesterday, except I had a black shirt on.

I hadn't looked at my phone since I left yesterday, shit.

*3 missed calls from Mom*

Mom: Hi love, how was your first day of school?

Mom: Harry, are you okay?

Mom: Just text me and let me know please.

Me: Hey Mom, just got your text. I'm fine I just stayed over at a friends and left my phone at home.

I slipped my phone in my pocket and went to the kitchen, I wasn't really hungry it must be the alcohol. I grabbed a granola bar and my bookbag and went to my car, and got in. The only thing I could think of was him. His blue eyes, his brown fluffy hair, his accent. He is stuck in my head and I have no idea how to get him out. I want to see him again, I have to see him again.

I finally got to school and walked in. I all of a sudden got very nauseous, I ran to the bathroom. I was sitting on the floor beside the toilet.

"Harry?" a familiar voice sad