Chapter Six

Louis' POV

Harry fell asleep in my arms, it felt nice. His warm body against mine. He really scared me today, I cared about him. Shit. I know I can't get attached, but here he is laying in my lap. My hands were tangled in the younger boy's hair, it was insanely soft. Before I knew it I was drifting off.

I had spent the whole night at Harry's, it was 5:00 in the morning

"Harry"

the boy groaned

"Harry c'mon get up, I have to go"

"No"

"What do you mean "No"

"Stay"

"I can't, I have school"

"Okay fine" he rolled off onto the floor

"Ouch"

I let out a small chuckle "Are you okay Harry?

He mumbled "yeah"

"Okay i'm gonna go now, get up and get ready for school"

"Let's skip school"

"Harr-" I was cut off

"C'mon, we can get to know each other better. I know nothing about you"

"You know plenty about me"

"All I know is that you're twenty one, and you have a shitty dad"

"Not today, maybe some other time"

"Oh okay, um sure"

I walked out of his apartment then walked to my bike and put my helmet on, then drove back to my house.

I shouldn't have let him lay on me, i'm getting attached. I can't get attached, it will end badly.

I soon pulled into my driveway, and parked the bike. I took the helmet off and reached in my pockets for the keys, once I found them I unlocked the door and went inside.

I took a shower and got ready for school, I missed him. I missed Harry, I know I just saw him. Shit, I can't be missing him.

I grabbed my bookbag and walked out the door, and got on my bike and drove to school.

Once I parked my bike, I saw Harry get out of an Uber since his car was still at the school. I wanted to avoid him today, I couldn't face him.

"Hey Louis" a voice said, it was Harry

Shit, oh i'll just act like I didn't see him. I walked into the big school, I had English first. As I was walking to English I felt something touch my shoulder.

"Louis" it was harry

"Harry, uh hey"

"What are you doing?"

"Walking to class. What the hell does it look like i'm doing?"

"Well I called your name and you looked over to me"

"Harry, I have no idea what you're talking about"

"Sure okay, what class are you going to?"

"Why?"

"I want to see if we have the same class"

"English"

"Who's your teacher?"

"Collins"

"Oh sweet, I have her too"

"Oh okay"