Chapter Three

Louis POV

It was quite weird, this guy just came up to me. No one ever came up to me, not that I wanted them to. He was tall, i'm pretty short so most men are tall to me. He had green eyes and pale skin. His hair was very curly and it was a beautiful brown color. He looked like he was stumbling a little. His words were also slurring a little, He looked younger than me. He must've had a lot to drink. He's standing there waiting for an answer and I want to say no but for some reason nothing comes out.

"Okay well I'm just going to sit here since I haven't received an answer."

He sat down beside me like he said he would. I didn't look at him anymore, my drink was on the table and I just stared at it. I thought maybe he would get bored cause I wasn't talking but he didn't. He started talking to me, oh shit.

"I don't even know why I'm over here, okay well actually I do. You're really hot, did you know that? I'm usually not this talkative or straightforward. I think I'm drunk but I also wouldn't know because I've never drank before."

"Well, how much did you have to drink?" I said to the talkative man

"I'm not sure, a lot? My friends kind of just left, I think they forgot they were my ride. Maybe they asked if I wanted a ride but I can't remember ten minutes ago, now I'm just here talking to a guy who is very quiet. Have I been taking a lot, oh my god I have I'm sorry." He said covering his mouth.

"Maybe I can't make you talk back but maybe I'll make you laugh. What group has four men that can't sing" he awaited my answer but I didn't say anything

"It's Mount Rushmore!"

The boy started laughing hysterically and I think I cracked a little laugh myself, shit.

"Did you just laugh?"

"Okay fine, yes I laughed but only because it was so bad and you thought it was so funny."

"Well it still counts, so now do I earn your name?. Do you really want me to call you hot guy for now on?"

"My name is Louis and as much as I would love to stay, I can't."

"I thought we were having a nice conversation."

"Maybe we were, but trust me Harry you don't want to get close to people like me."

"Well I tried getting close to the guys who brought me here and now I'm drunk and have no ride. What could be so bad about you?"

"Harry I don't want to get into that. I do however feel bad about your friends."

"It's cool I can just order an Uber. Oh um shoot!"

"What is it?"

"I think I left my phone on my bed and um I feel really funny."

I reach my hand over to feel the sweet boys head. This felt weird because I think I actually cared. This is bad

"Yeah you're really hot Harry, I think you should stop drinking. You need to lay down and rest or your gonna either pass out or puke. Okay um what's your address I'll just drive you."

"It's um, my address, I just moved there, um, I can't remember right now. Everything feels so fuzzy."

"Bloody hell Harry, okay I guess I'll just take you home with me. Come on let's go to my car."

I let the boy put his arm around me and we walked to my small car. It wasn't the best car but it got me around. Harry got in and I shut his door. I then got in, put my phone in the cup holder and buckled up. I shut my door and started the car. Once we started driving the boy looked at me. He looked like there was something on his mind.