Chapter Seven

Harry's POV

I just stare at him. I mean what was I supposed to do? He kept telling me off every moment he got and yet he kissed me. Not to mention yesterday he cared a lot. Yesterday was stupid, I cried in front of him. Maybe he feels bad for me.

"Don't just stare Harold say something."

"What happened to "I don't want to get attached" you seemed pretty sure when you would say that."

"I was but then I touched you. You're the first person to have me so confused, I don't even talk to anyone and yet I responded to you at the bar. I let you sleep beside me in my bed, the same bed that is in the bedroom my mom doesn't even really come into. I let you ride on my motorcycle with me and I let you touch me. Why did I do that? Those words kept repeating for me and then an answer came to me, maybe deep down I don't like being lonely. I was scared of letting people in because I thought they might leave. That was until I met the lonely boy who was just trying to find somewhere to stay."

The words he said were nice. Did he actually mean everything he was saying?

"Louis, why did you care yesterday?"

"You were hurt and it scared me cause I wasn't sure how serious it was."

"Are you only saying all this because of yesterday? Because you don't have to, I'm fine. I like you a lot Lou but I don't want you to say things that aren't true."

"Why would I lie?"

Because I lie.

"Harry I promise I like you and I didn't feel bad for you. Stop overthinking it! Okay look, one date you and me, somewhere it doesn't matter where but it will be tonight. Be ready I'll pick you up at seven sharp."

I look at him and nod. He stares at me a minute before kissing my cheek and exiting the bathroom.

I went to another class, then lunch, and then finished up the rest of my classes. I was walking in the hallway to head out the door when someone touched my shoulder, it was Niall.

"By the way the lads said they were sorry for leaving you."

"It's okay, I met someone."

"I saw, Louis Tomlinson right?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know if it's the best idea to hang out with him."

Does Niall have all the answers to the questions I have about Louis.

"He asked me on a date. I'm gay by the way if that wasn't clear."

"I figured by the way you flirted with the bartender."

I blushed so hard.

"Like I said I don't know if getting close to him is the best idea but if you go on that date I wish you good luck!"

"Why isn't it a good idea?"

I heard a high pitched voice behind Niall. It was his girlfriend.

"Come on Niall let's go, I need to get home!"

"Talk to you later Harry."

He waved good bye and headed out the the school. I slowly made my way out the doors and to my car. I kept repeating the words in my head. "I don't know if that's a good idea."

***
It was 6:30 and I was getting ready. When I got home I did my home work. I didn't eat because I haven't been that hungry lately. I watched some tv for a little bit before I took a shower. I got out of the shower and now I'm naked deciding what to wear. I was looking at my wet naked body in the mirror again. I was skinny, maybe to skinny. That made me think about the fact that I haven't called my nurse since I've arrived. I need to get on that. I put on black jeans cause that's just who I am I guess, and then a black button up shirt with a collar. I kept one of the buttons on the top unbuttoned. I then put on some dress shoes and made my way to my bathroom. I fixed my hair by swiping it to the side and tucking some curls behind my ears. I grabbed my phone walked into the living room and waited for Louis to arrive.