Chapter Five

Harry's POV

Man I really can't stop thinking about Louis. But why can't I just stop? He's honestly not that great of a person. He's mean and he just sets me aside because he wants to be alone. I mean if someone talked to me I would talk back. If someone wanted to be close with me I would be close with them. I can't understand why Louis is the way he is and I also don't understand why it lures me in even more. It's almost like he's in my thoughts and I can hear him talking.

"Mr. Tomlinson, I see you're late and you didn't even show up yesterday."

"Sorry I had my hands tied with something."

"Just sit down."

It was him, he was talking. I can't believe he's in this class. The worst part is I was a little late myself because I'm still so confused where places are in this school. Everyone knows everyone and where I'm new I know no one. Everyone took all the seats in the front so they could sit beside their friends. I just took a seat in the back all by myself. Louis was late as well so he's sitting in the back right beside me. I had to stop my thoughts because the teacher started speaking.

"This class is to learn more about the history we already know. So what we're going to do today is have a pop quiz about how much we already know about history. After everyone is done with their quiz I'll leave you all to talk amongst yourselves but you just be quiet during the quiz even if your done. Others may still be taking their test and you would be distracting them."

I glanced over at Louis after I was handed my test. He was done really quickly. He either is really good at history or didn't try. I'm hoping it's the first one but I know it's probably not.
Louis made eye contact with me and that's when I looked away and decided to finish my test.

"Okay class it looks like everyone is finished so you can talk away now."

"So is this your way of telling me that you didn't mean it when you said we would never see each other again."

"You know it's really creepy to stalk me."

"I'm not stalking you."

"Okay is that why you've been liking my old posts and checking me out sweet cheeks."

"Sweet cheeks! Is that my new nickname? Does that mean I can have one for you like baby."

He let out a little laugh. I'm glad I actually made him laugh.

"Oh my gosh Harry don't call me baby ever again."

"Fine but that means I can continue to call you Lou."

He looked like he was going to say something but then the bell rang. We both got up with our back packs on our backs. Louis is short I guess I didn't notice that much because I was really drunk. Oh my gosh his ass is really-
My thoughts were cut off.

"Stop staring Harry I know it's big."

I'm not even going to ask how he knew that I was looking. I can't believe it was the end of the day college is so much different from high school. You don't have classes every day and the days you do have classes they are not the same ones you had the day before. We make our way out to the parking lot and Louis stands in front of this big nice motorcycle.

"You have a motorcycle? How come we didn't ride in this on our way to your house yesterday?"

"Well one you would have probably puked the whole way and two I don't ride it much."

"Oh, why not it's so cool."

"It's a gift from my Dad. More like a bribe so I don't like driving it. Me and my Mum share a car because we can't afford a lot. The money we do have comes from my Dad because he still cares about us apparently. Well my mom decided she wanted a job so she just got one so that way she didn't have to keep getting money from my father. So she's using the car to get to work while I'm using my motorcycle to get places."