How Embarassing

Marinette

 I jumped out of the water and swung onto the fallen building.

    "What did you do to them?" I hissed at the White Kitty in front of me.

    "I didn't mean to. Why won't you try and help me fix it." Chat blanc hissed as he turned his head. His cold eyes glared at me, his voice in a low tone. I could feel my heart tearing apart remembering his words. He said that it was our love that did this. It was my fault he was all alone.

    "Simple truth is you don't love me anymore! So I might as well destroy you, me, our memories, everything!" Chat Blanc yelled as he formed another mega cataclysm in his hand. I began to feel nausea as his words echoed in my head. I do Kitty, I still do-

     "Oh- I uh! Whoops..." I jolted up, dropping my notebook and nearly falling out of my chair. The whole class turned their attention to me before erupting in laughter. Adrien gave me a worried look before getting out of his seat and picking up my notebook. My face burned red.

"Ms. Dupain-Cheng, are you okay?" Mrs Bustier asked from the front of the class. I frantically nodded to her. Cold sweat was covering my body. I felt like I had just jumped into freezing water. I didn't even realize I had started daydreaming. Well, more like day-nightmaring. I had been having nightmares for the past few weeks, but recently they have been getting worse. A couple nights ago was so bad I woke up and screamed.  I wiped my palms on my pants, nervously laughing with the class. I turned even more red as my mouth began to water, my stomach dropped, and the liquid rose in my throat. I stumbled out of my seat to the trash can, where I emptied my guts in front of the whole class. 

     How embarrassing.

      I finally finished discarding my breakfast in the trash can. I suddenly felt like crying. I turned toward the wall to collect myself for a moment. Chloe talking about how gross I was did not help.

     "Can somebody walk Marinette to the Nurses office please?" Mrs. Bustier ordered. 

      "I'll do it." Adrien said. I turned toward him, he smiled at me with those adorable eyes. Now I really felt like crying.