Couldn't See Me

"Ladybug!" I called out as a force ripped her from my arms. I watched as horror filled her eyes and she fell toward the ground. Finally she was safe, with me, and yet now shes ripped apart again.

   "Chat No!" I could hear her faintly yell.

   "Don't worry, I'll find you!" I called out as I landed on the ground. Normally I would be fine getting seperated from Ladybug, but that damn alley cat did something to her and I could tell. A large smokey cloud started to block my view. I brushed ash off of my arms and legs.

     "Damnit, where are you." I carefully maneuvered around, hearing people shout and cry. The smoke started to clear, revealing the large building that collapsed. I stopped in my tracks and looked around at the burning debris. Who the hell took down a whole building? Is there another akumatized person?

         Panicking people started running up to me, but I couldn't see Ladybug. I lost her again. I need to find her. I assured the people it would be okay, but I wasn't even completely sure.

     "M'lady?" I called. But instead I found Sandboy. He looked just as confused as I did.

      "Sandboy, did you do this?" I questioned. Sandboy shook his head.

               "No, but if you give me your miraculous I'm sure I could fix it." I shook my head and turned away.

      "No way, sorry kid." I turned my head, seeing the white chat from before. It all immediately clicked. He must have cataclysmed the building to get too Ladybug. I was getting my stick out to get ready to fight, when Sandboy threw his sand on me, due to my carelessness. A large glass enclosure dropped over my head. I tried to break it, but it wouldn't budge.

        I narrowed my eyes and scanned the area for Ladybug. I saw her searching and calling out my name. I started to frantically hit the glass and call her name. It was only a matter of time before the white chat or Sandboy found her. I needed to find her first.

    "Ladybug, Ladybug over here! M'lady!" I called over and over. But she just kept looking around. My ears lowered. "Bugaboo?" I said once more. She looked straight at me. I smiled and hit the glass once more, but she just kept calling my name and looking around. This really was a nightmare.

     She couldn't see me.