Please Hawkmoth

Adrien, a few moments before

     I whipped my head around and used my stick to propel myself forward. I quickly found Sandboy, floating low to the ground with a confused look.

        "What happened to everything?!" Sandboy said once he saw me. I dropped in front of him.

       "One of your nightmares is going to destroy the world." I accused. Sandboy crossed his arms defensively.

     "Come on Hawkmoth. If you don't stop this then there won't be any miraculous at all." I held my breath in my chest, ready to fight in any moment if I had too.

      Hawkmoth didn't seem to be happy with my message. Sandboy flew towards me. I jumped out of the way and landed on the opposite side of him. I used my stick to spring into the air and land on top of his pillow. Sandboy looked up at me in fear before he fell onto the ground. I hovered over him.

      "Please Hawkmoth. He already destroyed the whole block, imagine what else he could do. " 

      I wasn't one for begging, but I didn't know how else to convince him.

     "You know it's the right thing to do." I wasn't sure why, but I felt like my heart to heart would just convince him. Like in this moment, I had a connection with Hawkmoth; two people who care about the miraculous. 

      I could feel my head pounding and my heart beating out of my chest. Those few moments of waiting felt like years.

      Finally Sandboy slumped to the ground, transforming back into a little boy. The purple akuma released out of his pillow. I used my cataclysm to destroy it.

     "Don't worry kiddo, you're safe now." I said as I scooped him up. He had a confused and innocent look to him. I couldn't leave him out here without his parents, so instead I held him tightly and raced back to Ladybug.

     I'm coming, hold on M'lady.