Such A Pretty Thing

Third Person

   "Can't you see how much you hurt me." Chat Blanc hissed at Ladybug, his eyes down at the ground.

    "You did this to us. You couldn't save me, could you Ladybug." Ladybug flinched as he got louder. 

         "I saved you I did! I thought, I thought I saved you." Ladybug spoke softly toward the ground. Chat blanc looked down at her with a serious expression. He let out a sigh and used two fingers to lift her chin. Meanwhile Chat noir watched from the rooftop above, his tail flicking side to side.

  "Such a pretty thing, huh Mar-" 

      Ladybug kicked Chat blanc hard in the stomach, sending him backward.

   "Stop it!" She yelled. Her whole body felt cold. She frantically wiped the tears from her face and picked up her yoyo. Chat noir squinted his eyes, his blood boiling at the sight of that imposter touching Ladybug.

 "But M'lady, it's me. Please. Don't hurt me like this again. Haven't you destroyed the world enough Ladybug?" Chat blanc frowned at her with his sad blue eyes as he took a step toward her. Ladybug's arms dropped, her body caving in and turning away from the cold kitty. Looking at him brought every memory of that day flying back at her, his harsh words stinging her like wasps. With just a few words, he made her weak in the knees.

    Chat noir shook his head slowly. Destroyed the world? What is he talking about?

      Chat blanc walked close to her and softened his expression. He rested his head on her shoulder, breathing on her neck and snuggling into her. Chills ran down her spine as she felt his warm breath, his soft hair tickling her neck. She sucked in air as he put his arms around the small of her back, holding her tight. She lowered her head, trying not to give into her nightmare.

     "Chat..." Ladybug said with sadness as the copy of her partner held her tightly, as if he needed oxygen and she was air. She felt her mind fighting with her heart. Part of her knew she had to fight him, but the other wanted to heal the Kitty she had hurt so badly. Chat noir scowled at the sight and his legs started moving on their own.

   He leapt off of the building, landing a few feet next to Ladybug and her mysterious friend.

       "Sorry Kitty, you're gonna have to find your own Bug." Chat said as he landed next to Ladybug and gave Chat blanc a nice kick in the ribs before wrapping his own arms around Ladybug and shooting upwards.

       Ladybug stared at Chat Noir in surprise, her eyes lighting up. The cold hold was replaced with warmth from her chat noir. The intense feeling of relief caused her to press her forehead against his and brush his cheek with her thumb. But that relief quickly turned into fear as a loud explosion ripped the pair apart.