Bonus!!

"Crap,"

Ladybug fell into a fit of laughter, watching as her partner wiped the spilt icecream off his suit. With one swipe, the icecream was splattered on her cheek.

"What you get for laughing." 

"Oh, you're on." 

Ladybug gave a mischievious grin, before tackling Chat, pushing him backward on the doc and climbing on top of him. He grabbed her wrists, avoiding her playful punches. In one fell swoop he sat up, tickling her and causing her to scoot back. Both fell into a fit of childish laughter. 

After enjoying the goofy moment, Chat stood to get napkins from Andre's icecream stand.

But something else caught his eyes. A figure in the alleyway. The sun was setting, it was hard to tell who it was.

But Chat, Chat could see the blue eyes. They were watching in the alleyway.

The flick of his white ears. He could nearly hear his low voice.

"Chat?" Ladybug called. His head spun around, spinning back just after a second. Chat Noir had started sweating, his ears flicked.

But the figure was gone. 

 And so were his worries. There was no way, they had just caught an akuma an hour ago. He hadn't returned.

Chat was just paranoid.

"Chat, are you okay?"

"Yes, Bugaboo?"

"What are you staring at? Don't call me bugaboo."

"I thought I saw a stray cat, M'lady." 

"Not that either, AH!" 

His tickling attack sent her into another fit of screaming and laughter. 

"I could be the bug to your lady?"

His silly pick-up line just sent her into more laughter. Laughter that he loved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys are doing well! Thank you for all the love.

Love, 

Author