Chapter 5

As me and Todoroki headed back to our classroom, Momo asked if she could borrow him for a second, so they headed off ahead of me. I continued to walk down the hallway to the classroom when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and yanked me into a nearby, dark, empty classroom.

"BAKUGOU?! What are you doing? You could've just asked it you wanted to talk"

"Shhh, I don't want damn icy hot hearing us!"

"S-sorry, but why not?"

"I just wanted to talk to you in private for a minute"

"Oh, alright what did you want?" You whispered

"Today, at lunch. I saw you feeding Todoroki some of your lunch and I guess I just wanted to check if you were, you know, datin him or sommin?"

"Wh-what?! No, no of course not, I've only been here a few days ha ha ha" I whisper laughed nervously

"Oh right, good. I'll see you around then extra"

And with that he walked out of the classroom, clearly looking a little happier than before.

You soon walked out and speed walked to your classroom to make sure you weren't late again, you walked to your seat and as you did, Midoriya smiled at you. You smiled back and sat down in your seat.

Mr Aizawa walked in;

"Alright class, I don't do this often, but you've had a hard morning so I'll allow you all to finish early as long as you do training this afternoon however and wherever you'd like"

Everyone packed their things and grabbed their bags rushing out the classroom, you were following the main stream when suddenly you felt 3 hands grab your wrist and stop you. You turned to find Todoroki, Bakugou and Midoriya all staring at each other, clearly annoyed they all had the same idea.

"Oh, hi guys, did you want something?"
Well this has never happened before lmaoo, this is kinda awkward

"(Y-Y/N)!" They all started in unison

"(Y/N) would you like to train with me this afternoon?" Todoroki asked

"Oh sure Todoroki"
Ahh so that's why

"Perfect let's go, we can go back to my place, I have a training room"

The other two tried to butt in, but it was too late, Todoroki had already lead you off, his arm round your shoulder. Bakugou was left scowling and Midoriya with a slight frown on his face. You looked up to Todoroki and noticed him smirking slightly.

~ Time skip to his house ~

"You've gotta be kidding me, THIS is YOUR house?!"

"Haha yeah, come on (Y/N) I'll lead you to the training room"

You both walked through the mansion of his house, no one seemed to be home apart from the two of you

"We're here. Let's get started"

You both trained against each other, fighting without your quirks to improve physical strength, stamina and combat skill. It had been 3 hours and it was now 7pm and getting slightly dark outside. You were both panting, exhausted.

You ran towards Todoroki dodging his fist and hitting his stomach, it didn't seem to do much though as his core was so toned, you could feel the abs through the t-shirt he was wearing. He grabbed the back of your head with one hand and the other hand he used to push you down while using his feet to knock you to the floor, protecting your head. He pinned you down, panting heavily above you, face inches away. You tried to flip him over, but it was no use, he was too strong.

Damn, I'll have to train harder, if I want to have a chance of beating him you thought

You stared into his eyes and he returned the look. You could feel him lowering himself ever so slightly down, getting closer and closer to your face. You felt his warm breath on your neck, it sent tingles down your body. Before you knew it, his lips were on yours.

~ Todoroki's POV ~

I can't hold back any more, something about her draws me in, I've never been an affectionate person, but with (Y/N), I just want to hold her and make sure every one knows she's mine.

I lowered myself and connected our lips, they were so soft and warm. We moved our lips in sync and after 30 seconds, we pulled apart, I looked down at her flushed face and gently lay myself on top of her.

~ Your POV ~

Omg, I couldn't stop blushing. He lay himself on top of me, I could feel him breathing hard on my neck. He lay a peck on my neck and my whole face turned red. I was a tomato. He pushed himself up to stand and reached out his hand to me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

"E-e-erm, t-thanks for t-today Todorok, it's getti—"

"Shoto! I mean errm c-call me Shoto"

"Oh okay, thanks for today Sh-Shoto, I think I'm going to head home now, my dad will be expecting me"

"Yeah, it's getting pretty late, I'll walk you home"

"Oh no no no, you do t need to do that!"

"It's problem, plus.... I want to"

He's become so bold tonight, what's gotten into him?

"Alright, luckily I don't live too far away"

You and Shoto made your way back to your house in the moonlight l, halfway you felt him brush his hand against yours before picking your hand in his, you interlocked fingers and continued home, little did you know a green haired boy was watching you and Shoto converse the entire night, frowning and clutching his fists in frustration.

You and Shoto arrived outside your house and he gave you a warm hug, your face nuzzled into his chest, smelling his fresh but musky, mint and vanilla cologne and he stroked your hair. After a minute or so, you separated and you waved him goodbye as you entered your home, he smiled in return. You closed the door to see your dad looking at you a sly smile on his face.

"Ooo has my little girl grown up and got herself a bOyFriEndd by any chanceeee?!" He teased

"Wha- no dad, we're just friends, I think"