Chapter 2

"Alright class, today we're going to go straight outside and test your quirks with many different physical tests. You will be scored on how well you do in each test and the student with the lowest will be expelled. Ok everyone follow me" Mr Aizawa yawned as he hopped out his sleeping bag and made his way outside.

"Wow, straight into it on the first day, I mean what do you expect from the best hero school in the country" you thought to yourself as you head outside.

On your way, you find yourself walking next to a really pretty girl with black hair tied up in a pony tail.

"Hey, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, I sit on the front row in class, nice to meet you" she introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), i'm the one who came in late on her first day of school, but you probably remember that right?"

"Hey (Y/N), don't worry about it, like you said, it was the first day, now you have many days ahead to make up for it, it can only get better from here am I right?"

"Yeah I guess so haha" you laughed with Momo "She seems nice, I'm glad I was already able to make a friend" you thought to yourself.

You continued to chat with Momo on your way to the field at the back of the school. Once you arrived, you all huddled together and listened to Mr Aizawa explaining what you had to do.

"First is ball throw, can I have a volunteer? Ah Bakugou, come here for me", I looked to my right and saw an angry looking blonde boy make his way to where Aizawa was standing. He had his hands in his pockets and seemed to have a permanent scowl on his face.

"Throw this as far as you can for me, using your quirk" Aizawa told Bakugou. Next thing I knew, sparks were popping out of Bakugou's hand as he bent his arm back, and with one loud "KABOOM" the ball was sent flying off into the distance.

"579 meters, well done Bakugou, Uraraka you go next." I watched a short brunette girl walk to where Aizawa was standing. "You know what to do" Aizawa said, Uraraka nodded and threw the ball, only it never seemed to come down. We all glanced at Mr Aizawa's distance measuring device.

"Infinity?!!" I heard a blonde and black haired boy shout. "Wow she must have some sort of gravity or floating quirk or something" I thought to my self, she walked back to the group of students, we made eye contact and we smiled at each other.

A few other students went, and you admired all of their quirks.

"Wow, all their quirks are amazing!"

"Ok, and lastly (Y/N) (L/N), you know what to do" Aizawa yawned.

You walked up to where he was standing and took a hold of the ball, you swung your arm back and activated your quirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Explanation of your quirk:
Your quirk is called "The Moon"
This allows you to decrease the gravity of yourself and anything you touch, living and non-living. It doesn't make You/them/it completely weightless though. This means things can become lighter and you or other people can jump higher and further.
It also allows you take away all the oxygen of anyone standing 10m away from you, but only for a maximum of 30 seconds. You can do this just by looking at them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you threw the ball as hard as you could, you activated gravity reduction. The ball flew accross the field, almost floating through the air.

"690 meters! Well done (Y/N) that's the second best in the class" Aizawa stated.

You heard a quiet "tch" from behind you. You scanned the group of students and figured it must be bakugou as you pushed him into 3rd. As your eyes were scanning the crowd you made eye contact with Todoroki, the boy who sits behind you. You learnt his name when Aizawa called for his turn. You were about to break eye contact and head back to class with the others, until you noticed his cheeks flush an ever so slight shade of pink. You cocked your head a bit and smiled before catching up with Momo.