Chapter 3

It was finally the end of your first day at UA, although it was very full on, it had to be one of the best days of your life. You said goodbye to Momo, Uraraka and Midoriya who you had made friends with that day and left your classroom. You skipped all the way home, over filled with happiness on how exiting your first day was. You entered the house and your dad greeted you with a hug.

"How was your day (Y/N)?" Your dad asked.

"It was amazing, although I arrived late and it was really awkward and I had to apologise to Mr Aizawa, however we got straight into quirk initiation, Where we had to do lots of different tests to see how good we were and in what areas, he said the person who came last out of all of them would be expelled and that ended up being one of the friends I made Midoriya, however Mr Aizawa said it was just to try and get us to work harder and show our true strengths!"

"Wo wo wo wo, slow down there (Y/N) that sounds like one exiting, full blown day. I'm glad you enjoyed it"

"Yes! It was amazing dad!"

"Good, ok now go get changed out of your uniform, it's katsu curry for tea tonight."

"Yesss I love katsu curry"

You ran up stairs and chucked on your comfy clothes, you got out your sketch pad and pencils and started designing your hero costume on your bed. You knew you'd have to decide on it one day soon, so you decided to choose now. After 2 hours of sketching, you finally came up with an outfit.

It had white boots, black tights, a grey skirt and a black, tight, long sleeve v-neck top.

"Perfect" you thought to yourself.

"(Y/N)! Dinner's ready!"

You rushed down stairs and sat at the table, your dad brought your tea over and you wolfed it down almost instantaneously.

"Wow, I guess you were hungry" your dad says staring at you with his jaw slightly dropped.

"Thanks for the tea dad, I'm going to have a bath and go to bed now so that I'm ready for tomorrow"

"Ok sweetie, have a good nights sleep"

"I will! Thankyou, love you"

You ran upstairs and ran the bath.

After a 2 hour soak and washing your hair, you got out and put on some cozy Pjs. You turned your bedroom lights off, hopped into bed and set your alarm for 7am this time, you also decided to set it to wake you up with a song. You decided it would be better to do quirk training in the afternoon, after school, so there's less chance you'll be late again. After about 20 minutes of lying in your bed, you finally dozed off.

~~~

*🎤sawaresenai kimi wa shojo na no, boku wa yarichin bichi no osu da yo🎤*

Your alarm started playing and you woke up, already feeling in a better mood.

You had a quick shower and got into your uniform. You brushed your hair and ran down stairs so grab breakfast. You decided on toast with (favourite thing on toast). It was 8:20am by now, you you slipped on your shoes, shouted goodbye to your dad and left the house. You weren't in a rush today, so you didn't have to speed walk.
While you were walking you felt a gentle tap on your shoulder, you jumped a bit and turned to see who it was.

"Hello, I don't think I've introduced myself yet, I'm Shoto Todoroki and I sit behind you in class" he said with a small smile on his face and sticking out his hand.

"Oh hello Todoroki I'm (Y/N) (L/N), do you live around here then?" You asked while returning the smile and shaking his hand.

"Wow his hands are big, and so warm" you thought to yourself shyly, trying your hardest not to blush a little"

"Yes, I live just round the corner, you can see the top from here" he replied, gently letting go of your hand. A part of you felt disappointed that he let go but you knew you couldn't keep holding his hand, that would be stupid.

"Wow, you live in that huge house? Mines a pea compared to yours!" You accidentally blurted out. You smacked your hand to your face, indicating to him that you didn't mean to say that aloud.

"It's alright, I get that a lot, you should come by one time" he started walking again, continuing on his way to school, an ever so subtle flush on the tips of his ears.

"Yeah, I'd like that" you quietly replied while walking to catch up to him.

"So how did you enjoy your first day yesterday?" Todoroki asked

"It was amazing, had to be one of the best days ever!" You answered his question. "How did you find it?"

"Yeah, I enjoyed it too. Mr Aizawa seems a bit odd though. If you don't mind me asking, can I ask what your quirk is?"