The room down the hall

"Are you excited to move in y/n?" Thomas says with a smile on his face. "Ya i'm super excited . I cant wait to meet all the people there and make new friends!" i say with excitement.

I never would've thought i moved into the hype house. I just recently got super famous so i'm so excited that Thomas offered me a spot in the house. I already know some people like Kover, and Alex, Michael, Mia, and some of the camera crew members. So i will most likely get comfy very soon.

"Alright we're here!" Thomas says politely. We both hop out of his car and walk inside. I meet the people i know in the front then Thomas leads me to my room. I walk in and all my stuff is there. "Make yourself home y/n." He says with a smile while closing the door. I wave goodbye to Thomas and start unpacking.

"Shit. Where are my LEDs? They're probably downstairs i'll go get them." I say to myself walking out the door. I start walking a little down the hall and I see a bedroom. I put my ear up to the door and listen.
"Awe fuck man! I literally almost won that shit." i hear a muffled voice say. "who could that be?" i whisper to myself. I shrug it off and continue
down the hallway getting my lights. I walk back to my room and open up the box. I start to hang them up. (or at least try too)

"Fuck!" i yell in annoyance. "Need help?" A voice says. I turn around quickly and to see who it is.

I think to myself.
It's .. Vincent Cole Hacker.. the guy i've had a crush on for like forever! i totally forgot he lived here too.

My face flushes into a slight red.
"Uh ya sure if ur fine with that?" i say back. "Sure i've got nothing else to do." he takes off his shoes and steps onto the bed. He comes up close behind me and placed his hands on top of mine while holding  the lights up. I feel a hot rush go over my body.

"Hey by the way. What's your name sorry i didn't ask before?" He asks in a sweet tone. "Y/n." "Pretty." He responds back.

He then grabs the adhesive with one had and keeping his other hand on top of mine. He put the adhesive down and pushed the lights onto the wall.

After a little while we finish hanging them up and he helps me out with the rest of my room. while we're finishing the rest of my room we are talking and we're getting to know each other.

we're honestly getting really close the more we talk. Even though I literally have just met him today in person. I feel like I'm really close with him already he's told me so much about him and I have told so much about me.
"Thanks for the help Vin." I say to him as we're finishing up. "No problem y/n. Um By the way are you hungry? If so wanna go get some food?" He asks politely. "Ya i'm starving i haven't eaten since i've gotten here." "Wanna go to Saddle Ranch?" he says. "I would love to." i respond.

We gather our stuff and head out the door. "WOAH!" i shriek. "What's wrong??" He says in a concerned tone. "Nothing your is NiCE!" i yell.
"Fuck y/n i actually thought something was wrong don't do that. Get your ass in the car." He says laughing.