questons.

SHORT CHAPTER YALLLLL.

"Hey wanna go for a drive?" Mia and Kover ask. "Ya totally. Where to though?" "Probably like Taco Bell or something." Mia says. "Okay guys i'll meet you in the car!" i say and they walk out of my room. I close my book and set it on the other side of my bed. I grab a hoodie and throw it on over my t-shirt. Then i grab my phone and wallet and walk out of my room. "Hey guys me, Mia, &, Kover are going out." I tell Vin and Michael. "Okay! Bye babe!" Vin says. "Ew stop making me feel lonely." Michael says in disgust. Vin punches him in the arm and smiles at me. I roll my eyes and smile back.

I soon meet the girls in the car. We all start to talk about tiktok room and our lives in general. But then the topic of sex was brought up.

I hate talking about sex..

"What about you Y/n? Have you and vinnie done anything yet?" Kover says. "In what way Kover?..." i said nervously hoping she's not saying what i think she's implying. "Ugh have you guys had sex." Mia says suddenly.

damn that's the only time we did it huh?..

"Uh no i don't think so.." I say nervously. "Oh wow. I thought you guys have sex all the time because of  all the screaming we hear. Guess not." Mia states

My face flushed red. " Hey could we possibly pick like ya know . Um a new topic?" i say quickly. "Ya totally." Kover says.

TiMe SkIppp

Vinnies POV:

"Hey baby!" i say to y/n as she walks into my bedroom. "hey.." she says in a low tone. "Can we talk for a minute?" she asks . I shut my game of quickly cause i can tell something is bothering her. "What's wrong y/n? I can see something is wrong love." "Well when i was out with the girls. They um. They asked if we've ever done the deed. And you know i don't like to talk about that kind of stuff ya know. And i know the only time we've done it is when you asked me out lol." she says quietly.

I stare blankly trying to think of something to say.

"Well what did you tell them?" i ask. "I just told them we didn't. They think we do since we are so loud while tickling each other all the time." she says. "Well babe it's not your fault if your uncomfortable with that situation. You did a good job moving the conversation along." I say to her with a smile. i hold my arms out and she walks over and hugs me.

I make us flop onto the bed and i spam her with thousands of kisses all over her body. "I love you vin" she says whispering into my neck. "I love your too y/n." i say plopping more kisses onto her soft skin.