Flirtatious

AUTHOR NOTE!!!! : Hey so this is like 3 months later after you guys met because i just wanted to do a magical time skip! Anyway have fun reading ig ! (also this chapter is kind of all over the place so just be aware)

"Vinnie stop!" you say giggling voice  while Vinnie is tickling you. "Come on y/n don't be a baby." Vinnie responded in a flirty tone. My face gets hot and red. "Look at you all embarrassed from me calling you a baby." he states in a teasing tone. I jump onto him and pin his arms up onto the top of his bed looking into his eyes. He tries to lean in for a kiss but you swerve and start to attack him with tickles back. "FUck StAwP Y/NnNn!!!" he says laughing. "That's what you get for embarrassing me." you say continuing to tickle him.

"Hey.... You guys good in here?" Kover says intruding into Vinnie's bedroom. I let go of Vinnie and turn to Kover. "Ya everything is fine!" you say suddenly. "I'll just close the door.." Kover says with a raised eyebrow. Then you feel hands come under your arms and grab you. "VINnIeeeEE!!!" I say screaming. "Stop TiCklInG MeE!!" you say laughing. "Not until I get a kiss." Vinnie says "Vinnie you know it's too soon to start dating. Believe me i would but it's just so soon." i say back to him.

I know it's been about 3 months since i've moved in but i'm just scared that this will all go wrong..

"Okay.." Vinnie says sadly. "I really wanted a kiss th-" he says before you cut him off by kissing his soft pale cheek. His face turns red and his mouth drops. He looks at me with big eyes. "That's all your getting today Vinnie." I say back to him winking. His mouth forms into a smirk. "For now huh?" His smirk gets bigger. I shove him over and smile. "Yes for now." I say laughing.

TIME SKIPPPPP

"Did you guys see what was on tiktok room?" Mia asks all of us at the table. Every one continues to talk about what was posted this morning.

where is vinnie?...
why is he not here.

"Y/n? Y/nnnn???" Alex says. "You okay?" "Ya i'm good i think i'm going to go to bed though." i say.
"Okay goodnight!" they all say to me.

I walk down the hallway and hear Vinnie playing on his system.
Ohh so he's streaming.

I walk into my bedroom and i change into some sweat pants and just take my shirt off leaving my bra on. (your choice on what it looks like)

I hop into bed and turn on my playlist then  look at tiktok. Vinnie's new post shows up on my FYP. Of course it's another thirst trap. I click onto his page and look at his videos.

God he's so fucking hot.

I hear footsteps in the hallway. Then a knock falls upon the door. "Hello?" I say. The door opens up and it's Vinnie. I put my phone down and he comes in. "Ahh so i see your staking my page huh?" He says looking down onto my phone. I quickly grab my phone and shut it off. "Okay and you caught me haha." i say in a sarcastic voice. "Don't get snotty with me love." he says while his smile is turning into a smirk.

I pat the spot right next to me and he slides up and sits in the bed with me. "Hacker.." i say. "Yes?" he responds. "You know i like you right. Like a lot." "Ya i know L/n.(he says your last name)"

I look into his deep hazel eyes. "Vincent. I need you." He looks shocked at first but then his mouth turns into a smirk once again. I turn my music up and turn my lights (what ever color). I look deeper into his hazel eyes and he looks deeper into mine.

I get on top of him in a straddle position and kiss him. He kisses me back but then he flips me over so he's on top. We soon start making out and in no time i take off his shirt and i start to feel down his abs and biceps. We continue to kiss and he starts to make his way down my neck and continuing to go lower. He leaves hickeys and bites all across my skin. He soon makes his way down my waistline. He soon looks up at me. "That's all for today sweetheart." he says with a smirk. "What?! Vinn-" He cuts me off by kissing my lips one last time.

I look at him with a pouty face. "Now you know how blue balls feel beautiful." He says with a huge grin.

"Ugh" i say rolling my eyes. Vinnie blows me a kiss goodbye and starts to shut the door. "Vin wait!" i yell. "Yes?" He asks confused. "Can you sleep with me? We can just cuddle Vincent." He hops into the bed with me and wraps his arms around my body. "Goodnight L/n." he says softly in my ear. "Goodnight Hacker." i say half asleep.