Fans...

just u and vinnie again :D!!!!!!!!!!

"BUT IVE NEVER FELT THIS WAYYYYYYY FOR NOOOOOO ONEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" I hear Vinnie and Michael screaming. "Jesus christ." I get up and walk down the hall and see Michael and Vinnie screaming driver's license.

I lean on the door and stare at them trying not to laugh. "REDDDDDD LIGHTS. STOP SIGNS. I STILL SEE YOUR FACE IN THE WHITE CARS FRONT YAR-." They both stop and look at me. "Y/n what do u want?" Micheal says. "I heard u screaming bloody fucking murder.. I just wanted to see what was going on." I respond laughing at them. "Imagine." Vinnie says. "Oh shut up Hacker. Anyway why are you guys screaming?" "We're live right now." Micheal says while turning down the music.

"Let me join." I say. I push Vinnie's chair away quickly and i take his seat. "Hey you dick!" he yells back at me. I look at him and stick my tongue out. He gets up quickly and lunges at me grabbing me out of the chair and throws me onto the bed.

"Get off of meeee!" I scream. His face gets close to mine and he whispers in my ear. "Dont take my chair love." he says with a smirk in his voice. "Ugh couples." Michael says from across the room while still being on the live. 

We both turn our head quickly and look at Michael.

Damn not that many fans know about us.

I get up and stand behind Michael while Vinnie takes his seat again. I begin to read the comments. (dude ignore the usernames 😭😭)

User1: Awee omg i'm sooo happy 4 them!!
User2: I've always shipped them! that's literally my flex.
User3:He could do so much better.
User4:Y'all r so cute!
User3:Ew she's so gross.

Wow mostly nice comments.
User3:you guys make me sick.
User3: Ugly bitch
User2: Awee cutie!

What the fuck is User3's problem?

"Hey whoever is user3 i'm gonna need you to stop." Michael says.

"Ya dude shut the fuck up. Me and Y/n like each other that won't change anything." Vinnie yells at the spam accounts.

"I will talk to you guys later okay?" I say walking out of the room. I continue to walk down the hallway thinking about what the chat was saying. I already knew it was gonna happen. I knew the hate was gonna show up at some point but not this early. I mean as soon as Micheal said something that's when the hate started. It's not Michaels fault. People are just huge pricks.

I finally get to my room and I sit on my bed. I go onto my phone and then just kind of sit around for a moment. I then just shut my phone off completely and sleep. Sleep helps with my problems and sleep is just nice in general.

MAGICAL TIME SKIPPPPP (obviously to when you wake up stupid)

I start to wake up. I try to sit up for a little before i get up but there's something holding me. Or someone. I turn my head away from the wall and see Vinnie's little body holding onto me like a big baby. "Vin. "Vinnncentttt. Wake up ladybug." I say. "Did you just call me a ladybug?" He opens his eyes and sits up with me. He then lays his head onto my chest and i play with his bouncy curls. "Why are you in my bed Vin?" i ask. "Well i ended the live stream after i saw you walk away and i walked into your bedroom and you were knocked out beautiful." He says. "Question though love?" He says. "Ask away." I respond.

"Why do you sleep all the time hon?" he says slowly. "Well. Hmmm. Let's see. I usually sleep to escape problems. It's not good habit at all but I tend to do it a lot though." i respond trying to explain it the best way possible. "Okay well when i saw you sleeping i had a feeling that the people who were saying those bullshitty things made you feel bad. Just don't listen to them beautiful. your literally perfect. They have never met someone who is as talented, brave, courageous, smart, and , gorgeous. Like i said princess. You are so perfect." He says smiling. "Thank you bub." I say back to him.

I look into his eyes and kiss him. "Thank you pretty boy." Your welcome pretty girl." We say to each other.

"Ugh couples." Michael says in the door way.

"MICHAEL!!" we both yell laughing.