Jelousy

SMUTTTTTT WARNING. BDSM. ROUGH SEX!!!!
if your not comfy with any of the listed please skip the next 2 chapters. thx! enjoy reading.

(Hype house is having a party)

Y/ns POV:

i was sitting next to this guy and he kept trying to be really flirty with me but i shrugged it off like it was no big deal. He was really funny so we were just making jokes and having a good time with one another. But then i look over and see vin staring me down.

"So when are you gonna let me get into the picture? When can i replace Vinnie, The vinnie hacker?" he says. my face flushed red immediately.

"Um could we not bring up anything about my boyfriend.." I show a fake smile. "Oh come on. You really like him. HiM over me?!" i see vinnie look over with a stern look. He walks over and sits next to me.

"Hey beautiful. who's this?" Vin says in a angry tone.  "oh um this is.. i actually never found out what your name is?" i say. "Don't lie you know my name. You have been flirting with me the whole time and now that your "boyfriend" is around you wanna play dumb. your a fucking whore." the stranger gets up and walks away with a drink in his hand.

Vinnie looks down at me. He suddenly grabs my hand and leads me up into his bedroom. he slams the door behind him fast.

"Undress. Now."

"W-what?"

"I said undress."

I take off my clothes and he picks me up putting me into the bed. He goes into the closet and grabs stuff. He takes his belts and ties them at the end of my ankles. He goes back into the closet and grabs various other things.

i began to get soaking wet.

"You whore. Look at you soaked. You want me to use all these toys on you slut?" He says stern. He grabs my chin and raises his voice. "Answer me hoe." "Y-Yes.. Yes please." i say back.

He grabs a vibrator and puts it against my soaking cunt. He climbs on top of me and starts to kiss me. i let out moans that continue to get louder and louder. "V-vin-vinnie. I need you." i say needing his touch. He takes off the vibrator. He flips me over onto my stomach and ties my arms up.

I hear his zipper fall and he teases my cunt with his tip.

"Your so fucking wet." he says.

He starts to eat me out gliding his tongue against my clit. "Vin please i need you." He smacks my ass hard leaving a sting with it. he stops eating me out and suddenly stands up.

"You whore. Your talk to way to many guys." He suddenly thrusts into me. "You want to fuck other guys huh? Don't you. You missed my dick so bad you wanted to find other people to fuck." He thrust even harder making me scream. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back as far as it could go. He thrusts into me multiple more times. "Vin i'm gonna cum." "Hold it whore."

I hold my orgasm until i can't anymore. "You dirty hoe. You can't even hold it could you." He says still thrusting into me. We go for a while of hard breathing and more hair pulling.

MAGIC TIME SKIP. 2 hrs later

"You slut. Go find another man. Let me know how he fucks you. But you'll come back cause nobody could ever fuck you like i do huh." He says. My makeup has run down my face in streams. im on my back still tied up. My wrists and ankles  are bright red from rubbing against the belts. I cant cum anymore and i'm really tired.  "Vin can we please stop now." "Hell no my whore needs to understand and get her punishment.". He gets faster again.

He gets faster and faster  and faster.

"VINNIE RED. RED!"