regrets 2

AUTHORS NOTE: hey y'all sorry it had taken me forever to write this. i needed to think of what shud happen. if y'all want anything pls lmk so i can write for it! ALSO- thank you all for commenting on my book adding it to your favorites and voting on it. it really makes me happy people are enjoying my story. thank you all so so so very much!!

TRIGGER WARNING: Scenes with blood and medical usage

Enjoy reading !!

VINNIE POV <3

I knock the door down with my foot and run in. Jet soon runs in after. I go up to y/n and pick her up putting my hands over her cuts to try and stop the bleeding. "baby i'm scared. i didn't mean to" she says crying hard. i pull her into my chest and just hold her tight.

Jets POV :

I look and see vinnie holding y/n. Shit i should call 911

I grab my phone and quickly call.

TIME SKIPP (bro ik the intro was short get over it tf-)

Y/N POV:
Beep..Beep..Beep
I stretch my arms out in front of me and rub my eyes open. I look around and see the hospital room around me. i then look at my arms and see an IV and Blood bag hooked up to me like a machine. I turn my head and see Vin.

"v-vin?" He removes his eyes from the tv then  turns his head fast and looks at me. "Good morning." he says smiling. "It's morning vince?" (new nickname ok-) "Yes hun you slept like a baby after they gave you meds from being stitched up." "Oh god stitches. All i remember is you running in." "Yeah. I was gonna ask. Why were you cutting your beautiful soft skin?" "Oh yeah..."

my eyes began to swell with tears.

"Take your time baby. I have all day for you." He says getting on my level and holding onto my hand. "My ex leaked my nudes. I got so angry and then it turned into tears. I regret sending them to him." I say crying. "I regret it Vin!" i start yelling while hot tears stream down my cheeks. "I HATE HIM SO MUCH VIN!!" i scream to the top of my lungs.

I punch the bed over and over again. I chuck the remote out of anger. "I hate him! Look where he got me Vince!" "Baby calm down. this won't make you feel any better okay?" "VIN HE PUT ME IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL! HE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT THAT DESERVES TO DIE! YOU SHOULDVE LEFT ME ON THE FLOOR TO BLEED OUT THATS WHAT HE WANTED! I REGRET DATING HIM I REGRET IT I DO I REALLY DO-" he grabbed me and hugged me tight. it calmed me down.

he then got into the bed with me. He picked me up making sure he was careful with the bandages on my thighs and sat me onto his lap. He tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed my head pulling me into his chest.

"You didn't deserve to bleed out onto the floor princess. I love you to much. your roommates love you too much. we would miss you too much. I would never be able to live with myself letting you die. So please don't let him get to you. I'll get him taken care of sweetheart." I nod my head and just let him hold me.

We sit for hours sleeping the day away.  All i can think of is his warm body being next to me, even holding me. I feel safe and sound with him. i cant even worry about my ex anymore.

just vin.

it's always been vin.

that's the one thing about him.

|
\/

|
\/

i'll never be able to regret him like the rest..