Paint

SEXUAL CONTENT!!!! Also this story is SUPPPPERRR LONG . Like longer then most of my chapters. so if u don't wna read all of it that's fine 😭😭. N E wAyz now enjoy the story!!!

Y/ns POV:

"YES I WIN!" i yell in excitement. "WHAT HOW?" kover yells. "I'm just good at monopoly." i reply sticking my tongue out at her. "another round?" i say before squealing as i feel hands around my waist. "hey baby." vin whispers into my ears. "wanna go for a trip?" he still whispers in my ears. i kiss his cheek and nod my head. "I was gonna say no anyways." kover yells. "sorry kover. i'll see you tomorrow. and when i do we'll play again." i say with a devilish smirk. "oh your so on." kover replies back.

Vin then grabs my hands and pulls me out of the chair. "let me go and pack up my things." "Don't worry sweetheart i've got it all covered." "Really!? are you sure?" "Yes now don't worry."

We hope in the car and drive for a little while. All of the sudden we pull up to the craft store. "let's go babe." he says getting up out of the car. I hop out and grab his hand walking into the craft store. we walk back to a aisle full of things to decorate foods with. All the sudden he walks up to the edible paint. "What color do you want?" he says looking at the bottles in front of him. "Red." i say with a smile. he then grabs the white, black, and, red paints. We go and check out then walk back out to our car. We drive for a little while longer after that.

Soon we pull up to a hotel. we grab the paints and our suitcase we're supposedly sharing. we walk in vinnie grabs the room keys from the front desk lady. we hop into the elevator shortly after. "Vin what are we doing at a hotel?" i say letting out a small chuckle. "We are going to make a little memory for us." he admits walking out of the elevator then reaching for my hand to help me out shortly after. we start to walk down the hallway. "Yes but what kind of memories my love?" i say. "The good ones darling." "Yes but are they really good ones or are you saying that to just keep my attention span going?" "Beautiful don't worry you will like this one." he says laughing at my comment.

We finally reach the room. Vin opens the door and opens up to a suite, a beautiful one in fact. "Oh wow." "I knew you would like it." he says planting a kiss onto my forehead. "Oh one sec i'll be back i gatta get something out of the car." Vinnie quickly runs out of the room.

I slowly walk over to the bed and slowly sit. "This is squishy." i say to myself smiling. i flop onto it slowly felling my body sink in. "super squishy." i say and smirk. i kick my shoes off and start to jump and flop onto the bed. "uhm babe?" vin says laughing. "What are you doing?" He sets what was in his hand down and walks torwards the bed. He gets to the end and i jump one last time. i lay in front of him and smile. "Come join me sir." i say in a playful way. "Should i join you or just watch." he says teasing. I grab his shirt and pull him down to my level and kiss him.

We start to have a small makeout session. "Okay okay. As much as i enjoy kissing your wonderful lips we gatta do something before we go to bed or whatever." he says pulling away. he drags the canvases over along with a Polaroid. "Okay so what's the edible paint for then?" i ask while looking at him blankly. "We're gonna covor ourselves in paint and take pictures. and we're gonna put them on the canvases. I know how you wanted to do this you were just to nervous to ask." he says laughing. "But how did you kn-" "I read your notes titled "Things I Would Love To Do With My Vincent<3" he says cutting me off. "Oh you read those notes." "Of course i did all i wanna do is make you happy." I smile and kiss him once again.

"Okay so now what are we waiting for let's start!" i say excitedly.  I start to take my clothes off then suddenly i feel hands approach my shoulders. They start to take my shirt of then my shorts. He leaves me in my bra and panties. "one sec." he whispers in my ear. he pulls out a extra pair of bra and panties. "Here i figured you wouldn't wanna be naked on a canvas." he gestures the clothing at me. i grab it and smile. i change out of my VS pair and into the extra pair.

"Stunning as all ways my love." he says pulling me closer in my waste. I can see he changed his pants into some new ones too. "Should we start now finally?" i ask. "Of course, when ever your ready." he smiles.

Vinnies POV:

I reach into the bag and pull out the color paint she wanted. i start to open the bottle then it's ripped out of my hands. "We have to taste it slow." she exclaimed. "Ok oK." i respond. i then open the bottles of paint and we taste them. "The red one tastes like cherries!" she giggles. I put a little droplet of the white paint on my finger and she tastes. Next thing i know she bites my finger. "AHHHH." i yell laughing. we both laugh until i pull her into a kiss.

i start to kiss down her body while she puts her hair up. i make my way back up to her face and kiss her again. i continue kissing her while i grab the red paint behind her. i open it up and start to pour it all over her chest. i then grab the white doing the same thing. i mix the colors together then start to kiss down her neck again. She lets out soft moans as i leave little hickeys down her neck. she lifts my head up and starts kissing my lips again. she then grabs the paint and puts it on me. she starts to kiss and eat the paint on me. Her lips make their way back to mine after a little bit.  "Ready?" she asks. I nod my head with a smile. She lays on the floor and i place the paint all over her back. I rub it in making sure i don't miss a spot.

"Your all covered." i whisper into her ear. she then goes and lays on the canvas. she lays on her chest then swiftly switching to her back. I get the polaroid camera out and start to snap pictures of her gorgeous body. "Vin." She blushes and smiles in embarrassment. "This photo is going into my wallet." I say admiring the picture in my hand. "It's your turn handsome." i blush in embarrassment. i lay down and wait for the paint to be applied. She gets on top of me in a straddle position. She then kisses me again with her soft lips. She puts the paint all down my chest until i'm covered. i then lay on my stomach putting the paint on the canvas then she lathers my back in the substance.  once she's done gliding her hands all over me i flip onto my back and feel the paint sticking to the canvas.  FLASH

"Now this photo is going into my phone case." she says and smirks. "UHM NO WEIRDO." I say getting up then running after her. She runs into the bathroom and turns the water on then jumps in before i could get to her.

I then jump into the shower with her. we start to wash the paint off of one another. We talk about life and our interests as always.

Y/N POV:

I finally get out of the shower and wrap myself up in a towel. i then throw a crop top and some shorts on that vinnie packed me. I brushed my hair and layed down on the hotel bed. Vin then comes out of the bathroom and is wearing shorts. he then comes and lays down on my chest while i curl up his curls. i look down and see his hazel eyes closed along with his little deep breath's. "Awe. My boy fell asleep." I kiss his forehead and cover him up with the blanket. I shut the TV off and cuddle up next to him.  we both fall asleep in a short amount of time.