14| Time for the show

"Healing is harder than he thought"

Tw: attempted sexual assault,
violence.
Mentions of: previous rape,
attempted suicide and assault

Matheo

I hear my sister laughing with Quinn. A few weeks ago I went up to her room. She was looking at the ultrasound photos of the little pea.

I say with her on the window seat and profusely apologized for everything. I didn't expect her to forgive me but my sister is the most loving and caring person to exist.

She hugged me tight and said "I've been waiting for you to apologize so I could finally have me fourth brother"

I cried. Afterwards we talked and laughed and got to know each other.

My little peanut (the baby) seems to like me, Aurora has been clingier than ever with me and says she swears she can feel a little flutter in her womb when I'm around.

I doubt it but I'll let her believe it.

I go to the kitchen to check if we still have Rora's apple juice. Last time we ran out of it she cried. Then got mad for crying.

Then proceeded to cry some more about how hormones were affecting her daily life.

I see we still have a couple of boxes. We don't want to buy too much in case her cravings change.

I know she had a hard time accepting everything that was happening but this baby has been a true blessing.

She's so happy lately and the baby is all we can talk about. Aurora and I are still on team it's gonna be a boy while the others strongly believe it'll be a gi— I freeze

Someone's here. A second after I realize it I feel a gun pressed to my head and a knife to my dick. Seriously?

"Do not move or everyone here dies"

Alessandro

Atlas and I are starting to move some of his stuff to one of the guest rooms. We want the little baby's room to be beside Rora's so we are moving Atlas to the room beside Matheo's.

I have to say I feel sorry for him. I don't think Matheo's headboard banging on the wall all night will be a nice sound to fall asleep to, if he even can.

Dad may have prohibited him from having girls over but he kind of didn't listen. I think he's got the best stamina from all of us I don't know how he can go all night without sleeping.

"You want me to connect the PS to the TV now while you make the bed?" I ask him

"Yes please"

"Alright" I think between all my brothers, Atlas and I get along better. Quinn and Theo have a stronger bond and Dad and Aurora are definitely kicking all of our asses with the whole bonding thing.

Rora has really been doing better, I don't know how she can be so strong. She's battling her own mind, she survived that piece of shit Riggo and is now taking the pregnancy like a champ.

I hear her get into the shower and Quinn goes downstairs.

At first it was a shock, it was hard on her to know he'd gotten her pregnant. Now she loves that baby more than life itself. We all do.