18| The devil herself

"Some people get what they deserve...others don't"

Alessandro
(Alec)

Seeing uncle A made me happy, we hadn't seen him in too long. Between everything that's happened with Rora and the baby we kind of forgot that little detail about Rodrigo being uncle A's soon.

Yesterday was awfully hard. After they took Riggo away we didn't expect it to be the calm before the storm. We just got out of a fucking storm...can we catch a break? Please?

Aurora's pleas for her baby are forever imprinted on my mind. I can't even begin to imagine what she felt, what dad felt seeing his principessa screaming for her little bun to be okay.

It was hard for us I can't imagine how it was for her.

We can finally take Rora home. She's taken a liking to uncle A. He's already making arrangements to move here. We'll have to deal with the Russians but it'll be fine.

I don't think they'll really like two mafias in one place but oh well. They can suck it up.

"Come on Rora you've been showering for half an hour!" I yell through the door.

"Shut up! I'll take as long as I like. It's my mommy-baby time with the bun!"she yells back

I laugh. We've all heard her talking to the baby in the shower. It's adorable. I'm pretty sure she forgets she's supposed to be washing and she takes so long because it's like 20 minutes talking and 10 actually showering.

"Is RoRo ready yet?" Atlas comes into the room

"Nope. She's talking to my grandkid still" dad says and Atlas laughs shaking his head.

"I can't imagine how it'll be once he or she is here. We'll take hours to go out if she talks instead of getting the baby and herself ready" Quinn says

"I can hear you!" She yells from the bathroom

We laugh. Theo comes in with uncle A. Both of them talking and laughing. Those too are as similar as they come. Both fuck their way around and party all the time.

Although Uncle A is more similar to Quinn's personality when it comes to family.

"Aurora ready yet?" Matheo asks

"No" We all say in unison

"She talking to my nephew?" Theo asks with a smile on his face. He's so happy now, he has even lessened his nightly activities.

"Yeah" we say

"Does she do that a lot?" Uncle A asks

"Every shower she takes, every night and every morning" I answer

Uncle A smiles. He's full of joy since he met Aurora and knew she was carrying his grand baby. He didn't really get to have a son. I imagine finding out he's a grandpa was the best thing that could've ever happened to him.

Aurora finally comes out with a big smile. She has a little bruise on her cheek but she doesn't seem faced by it.

"You are all so impatient!" She says without losing the smile. She puts her things away on the bag and puts it over her shoulder. "All ready" she says

We all say things like

"Finally"

"About damn time"

"I thought you'd never say that"

"Damn girl finally"

And she just rolls her eyes at us. I love her so much. Tonight's my night with her after she tutors Theo and Atlas.