21| Surprise

"She's everything he was missing"

Aurora

I seriously don't want to wake up. It's been days since I got a full night of sleep.

Between mom and Zach appearing out of the blue in the middle of the night it's been hard.

Sandro is already awake, he's showering. Ugh why on my bathroom? I close my eyes again. Just a little longer..

"Twinnie!" I groan. Why now? Why me? I just want to sleep. Atlas jumps on the bed and lays down.

"Someone's grumpy today, how's the nausea this morning?" he asks

"Better, I think it'll go away soon" I say closing my eyes again.

"You're tired" not a question.

"Yeah, I'm used to sleeping like three hours a day and then waking up early but with the baby I just feel so tired"

"Why don't you sleep in today? I'm sure you can do class tomorrow" he asks

"I don't know, I really want to finish the course before the baby comes"

"You will, one day won't make you fall behind RoRo" he says

I sigh "Alright" I nestle into his chest seeking for warmth.

Next thing I know I wake up and it's 7pm. Crap. I was supposed to go to my psychologist today. Shit I need to eat!

I get up, take a quick shower and run down the stairs. All my family is there. I start serving myself the already made dinner.

"Hi baby girl you sleep well?"

"I did dad, thank you I needed it" I answer

I go to the table and start eating, aware of everyone watching me.

"What?" I ask

"Nothing" they all say

Weird assholes. I resume my eating but they're all still watching. Why!?

"Okay seriously what's going on?" I ask. They share secretive smiles and looks.

"We have a surprise for you sorellina" Matheo says

"Oh yeah? What is it?" I say

"Come with us" Quinn tells me so I get up and follow.

I didn't want to leave my food behind but they looked too happy to ruin it.

They open the door to Atlas's room and..

I start crying. It's so beautiful. They made a nursery.

 They made a nursery