This is very Important

Hey guys I just wanted to come on here and post something that I think needs to be said. I think that most of you have heard of Wattpad deleting  stories on here because they violate their guidelines. If you want to know about go check it out but I think that is totally wrong. They made all these guidelines because they wanted to make it more "kid friendly". This app was not made for being kid friendly. I think it is wrong of them to take down many stories that Author's have worked really hard on. I think that I speak on behalf of all of us when I say that we don't want that. I have been on this app for more than a year now and i think that they have definitely gone down hill.

When they came with the new updates that included an ad after every couple of chapters and can only have 2 offline chapters, plus that premium crap their app definitely started getting a lot of bad reviews and I'm not surprised. I can say that almost every person on this app does not like this guideline. A lot of our favorite stories are getting taken down because of this and I do not agree. Although I am not big on this app and my opinion will barley make a difference, I do have stories that I like that include (a lot of) mature content. We all have this app for our own reason, and I can say that it is not to read kid friendly content.

This app was made for creator's to unleash their creativity and for readers to find stories that they love be it gore, romance, mystery, fantasy, etc. If they continue to go this route then their business is going to go out real quick. Kids on this app keep it for a reason and I am underaged myself. I do hope that they stop with this guideline and change it back to the way it was but that will most likely not happen. Sorry for coming on here and ranting but i really wanted you guys to hear what I have to say about this. I do hope that you are having a good day bye.