Chapter 8

No One's POV:

Feng Jiu was getting ready to go to Kunlun Mountain. She wore a simple pale yellow dress that sparkled whenever the light hit it. When she got fully ready she started walking towards the gates of the nine heavens. While walking she saw Si Ming and Lian Song talking. They spotted her and walked up to her.

SM: *bows* Little Princess

FJ: Skip the formalities. We are friends after all.

LS: Where are you going so early in the morning? Are you going back to Qing Qiu?

FJ: No, me and Cheng Yu are going to head over to Kunlun Mountain. So I am going to wait for her over at the gates.

LS: Kunlun Mountain? Can we come with you?

FJ: I don't mind.

LS: Maybe even Donghua can come with us.

Bai Feng Jiu's POV:

He wants to bring Dijun along? Since we are gonna be in public he won't do anything inappropriate.

FJ: Fine, I will wait at the gate for all of you.

LS: Alright, Si Ming come.

He pulled Si Ming with him. I started to walk the gate again. On my way I saw Zhihe holding a bowl of water and she purposely tripped and tried to get me wet. I moved out of the where the water didn't hit me and I looked down at her and she was red with anger. I walked over her and to the gates where I saw Cheng Yu waiting for me.

FJ: Sorry I am late but we have to wait for a couple more.

CY: Oh? Who do we have to wait for?

FJ: Si Ming, Lian Song, and probably Dijun.

CY: Lian Song? Why does he have to come along too? You should have turned him down! He is a jerk.

FJ: I didn't see no reason to turn him down. As long as he doesn't annoy me while we are there then it's fine. If you don't want him to come you could always say it to his face.

CY: Feng Jiu your not gonna help out your friend?

FJ: I don't see no reason to.

As we were talking I heard footsteps and looked over to see who they belonged to. As expected they belong to the three men coming along.

LS: Sorry for the wait. We can go now.

FJ: Alright

We teleported to Kunlun Mountain and walked to the entrance. I saw one of Mo Yuan's disciple and he saw us and started to walk towards us. He bowed and greeted all of us, he said he was the eighth senior here(ES).

ES: Master is currently talking to High God Zhe Yan, but I will inform him that you are here.

FJ: Alright

LS: What is High God Zhe Yan doing here?

DJ: They're most likely to be discussing something important while drinking wine.

CY: I wonder what they are talking about.

SM: It is best to stay out of their business.

LS: Don't be so serious Si Ming. Besides it's not like we're eavesdropping.

After a couple of minutes of waiting and talking I saw Mo Yuan and Zhe Yan head towards us.

FJ: *bows* Mo Yuan, Zhe Yan.

MY: Rise, I heard from Zhe Yan about your situation. Although I never heard of anything like it, I will try and help you so you can reach your true power.