Chapter 3

No One's POV

*Flashback*

21,000 years ago

FJ: Why can't we be together!? I have loved you for years!

DJ: Your just a little girl you wouldn't understand.

FJ: What you mean I wouldn't understand? Why can't we just be together? I would do anything.

DJ: You should just give up on me. Now leave before I tell the guards to come and do it.

FJ: Fine!*turns into a fox*

He didn't see her after that.

*End of flashback*

Donghua Dijun POV:

I was sitting by the pond fishing until Lian Song came up to me. I turned my head slightly to look at him.

DJ: Do you need something?

LS: No, however I was wondering if you were coming to my father's birthday banquet today.

DJ: I don't know.

LS: You don't know? Ah... Are you not going because there will be a bunch a beauties trying to win your favor? Especially Ji Heng and Zhihe? How are you so popular with the ladies, spill your secret.

DJ: If I do it wouldn't be a secret. Also you shouldn't try to flatter other ladies if you have a thing with Cheng Yu.

LS: Forget it. So are you coming are not?

DJ: You will know if I show up there.

LS: Always so secretive.

Then Si Ming showed up.

DJ: Have you found her yet?

SM: I did not. But Yan Chiwu is here again.

LS: Again? Is he still trying to challenge you for that Ji Heng? You aren't even together why does he still bother? And are you still trying to search for Bai Feng Jiu?

DJ: I don't care. I am going for a walk. Throw him out if he keeps it up.

I got up to start walking. I heard Lian Song yell while I was walking away.

LS: You never answered my question about Bai Feng Jiu!

I was walking to go see the scenery of flowers. The flower petals falling was one of the most relaxing things to watch at the nine heavens. Everything was just mostly just boring gossip that most likely wasn't even true. While walking someone ran into me.

???: Sorry I didn't look where I was going.

Wait that voice sounds very familiar. I looked down at the small figure who ran into me. She lifted her head up and my eyes went wide

Bai Feng Jiu's POV:

What bad luck. Why did I have to run into him right when I came back? Why couldn't it be a week from now? I would just walk away without saying anything but his rank is higher than mine.

FJ: Bai Feng Jiu of Qing Qiu greets Donghua Dijun.

I saw his hand get closer to my face as if he was going to touch it. I quickly backed away so his hand wouldn't touch me.

FJ: Please keep your hands to your self, it is inappropriate for you to try and touch me as we are not together in any sort of way.

He looked shock but it quickly changed back into the poker face he always wear. He looked at me up and down and noticed my wings. He looked at them for a minute then broke the silence.