Chapter 4

Bai Feng Jiu

The banquet was over and me, Cheng Yu, Si Ming was catching up. We talked about what happened over the past 20,000 years. I saw someone that I didn't expect to see here. It was High God Mo Yuan and his disciplines. My auntie came over and greeted him. The rest of my family was right behind her.

BQ: *bows* Master what are you doing here? Why are all my seniors here with you too?

MY: Seventeenth, an artifact from Kunlun Mountain has chosen someone to be it's new owner. What I don't get is that this artifact is one of the most powerful artifacts that Kunlun haves. It hasn't chosen an owner ever.

Then out of nowhere Dijun, the Heavenly Lord, and Ye Hua came.

DJ: So why are you here if it chose someone to be it's owner.

MY: The artifact led us here. Speaking of it, there it goes.

A sword came flying towards us. It stopped in front of me and that's when turned their heads.

YH: Isn't that the Phoenix Flame Sword of Kunlun Mountain!?(Thanks for the name suggestion Yathignna)

I heard of this sword. It is suppose to be one of the most powerful swords in the world. I went up and grabbed it and it started to glow. After a few minutes the glow gone down a bit. I looked at everyone and they looked shocked.

FJ: This is a pretty good sword. Not to heavy, easy to move, and let's not forget that it is a beauty.

 Not to heavy, easy to move, and let's not forget that it is a beauty

MY: It is indeed is. You must be Seventeenth's niece. I have heard that you went missing 20,000 years ago.

FJ: *bows* High God Mo Yuan. I have just returned today. I remember that I have always followed my auntie into the cave that you were sleeping in. I saw you a couple of times.

MY: Is that so?*looked at Bai Qian*

My auntie looked away.

MY: However if you want to keep that sword you must fight one of my disciplines. Sixteenth, also you have to use a regular sword.

No One's POV:

Everyone looked at him shocked. They all thought that she wouldn't be able to beat him. What they didn't know was that she forced herself to do the hardest training anyone could think of for 19,000 years.

They both stood in their place. Sixteenth was the first to attack. Feng Jiu blocked his attack and sent an attack that he barely dodged. While he was distracted she sent another attack that he didn't dodge. The attack she sent was just a little bit of her power.

Sixteenth threw back another attack but she dodged it again, although the attack almost hit one of her wings. The rest of the attacks he threw at she dodged with her sword. She quickly ran up to him and held her sword to his neck.(Sorry if it sucked. I don't have much experience with writing fight scenes.)

Sixteenth: I admit defeat.

Feng Jiu smirked while the rest of the crowd was shocked. She lowered her sword and bowed. High God Mo Yuan waled up to her and she bowed again.

FJ: Now that I have defeated your disciplines, may I keep the sword?

MY: Alright. You must have been training a lot to have beat my discipline. How long have you been training?

FJ: I have trained everyday for 5 hours straight for the past 19,000 years.

MY: Stop by Kunlun Mountain sometimes. I would love to sit down and have a cup of tea with you.

He handed her the sword before he left. He and his disciplines teleported back to Kunlun Mountain. Cheng Yu came up beside her with the rest of her family.

CY: I didn't know you could fight that good!

FJ: Practice makes perfect as they say.

BZ: It really does. You've managed to defeat one of Mo Yuan's disciplines in under 30 minutes.

FJ: It was really easy to defeat him for some reason. Was he not giving it his all?

BQ: Easy!? I could tell he was giving it his all. You must have trained really hard if you defeated him that quick. I can barely defeat him myself.

While they were in the middle of talking one if the guards came up to Feng Jiu.

Guard: High Goddess there is someone named Qing Ling at the gate and he claims to know you.

Bai Feng Jiu's POV:

He is back already? He must have not found me in Qing Qiu so he asked Mi Gu where I was. I thought he would be gone for a couple of days.

FJ: Let him in.

Guard: Yes.

CY: Who is this Qing Ling?

FJ: My discipline.

ZY: Discipline? Why didn't you tell us earlier.

FJ: You didn't ask.

I saw Qing Ling being escorted by the guard. He saw me and it looked like he had stars in his eyes.

QL: *bows* Master.

FJ: I thought you had to take care of you family.

QL: I did but they said I could come back and when I didn't find you in Qing Qiu I asked this tree spirit where you were at. He said that you were attending the Heavenly Lord's banquet.

ZY: This is your discipline? He looks quite young. How old is he?

QL: I am 22,000 years old. I met my Master when I was 17,000 years old.

DJ: So you have known Xiao Bai for 5,000 years.

QL: Yes. My Master saved me from a group of bandits and I asked her to teach me so that I would be able to defend myself.

BZ: Saved you from a group of bandits? How heroic.

BY: Well we better get going. Thank you for having us Heavenly Lord.

HL: Thank you for coming.

FJ: I wanna stay here with my Aunt. I will barely get to see her now that she has a husband and is the crown princess.

BZ: What about us? You don't wanna see your Uncle or father anymore?

BY: Ignore him. You can stay but only if the Heavenly Lord allows it.

HL: Of course. Maids! Go and prepare the most luxury place we have open.

Maids: Yes

FJ: *bows* Thank you Heavenly Lord.

ZY: Well we will see you after you come back. I will also reach you some medicine.

FJ: Alright

BQ: Come Xiao Jiu you can come and talk to me while your place is being set up.

FJ: Alright let's go and can Cheng Yu come.

BQ: Of course.

Sorry that this chapter sucked booty. But in the next one we will see some DongFeng. If you have any suggestions about what else you wanna see in the next chapter plz comment.