Chapter 1

Bai Feng Jiu's POV:

It has been over 20,000 years since I have been away from home. I have matured and grown a lot. My hair changed to this black to red ombre, I am more powerful, and I have giant wings attached to my back. You may be asking why I haven't went back home already. The truth is... That I was scared. What if they don't except me.

Before I went missing I was walking through a forest, stumbled and fell into this hole. Everything went black and when I woke up I didn't remember anything not even my name. I have been through a lot these past years. But it was all to get my wings and my Phoenix form. I will give you a flashback.

*Flashback*

My eyelids slowly open to see a young and handsome man in front of me. I looked at him with wide eyes and immediately shot up. He backed up a little to give me some space.

FJ: W-where am I and who are you!?

???: My name is Hei Xing. What about you? Also how did you hurt your head?

FJ: I-I don't remember anything.

HX: Really not a thing? You can stay with me until you can recover some of your memory.

FJ: Really? Thank you.

HX: Also what do I call you by?

FJ: Hmm... How about you give me a name and when I remember my name I will tell you and you can just call me by that.

HX: Alright. Ill call you Hong Hua(red flower) since the flower on your head is red.

FJ: Eh? I have a flower on my head?

HX: Yes it must be a birthmark.*touches forehead* It's so beautiful.

I blushes at his words. And as time went on we started to fall in love. He asked for my hand in marriage and I said yes. I slowly started to get my memory after 1,000 and told him my real name. I also told him that I was a nine tailed fox and was the princess of Qing Qiu. But he didn't seem to care he told me that I was still his wife. He gave this beautiful pendant for our 1,035 anniversary.

 He gave this beautiful pendant for our 1,035 anniversary

(A month after there anniversary)

But all good things had to come to an end right. When we were walking through the forest we encountered a groups of demons. We fought for an hour and that was when a demon stabbed him right in the chest. My eyes went wide and that was when he took the opportunity to escape. I quickly ran to him and held him my arms.

FJ: Hei Xing! Please... No stay with me your gonna make it!

HX: I'm afraid not my love. You have to stay strong and go on.

FJ: No... Please don't say that! I need you.

I thought that since my love with Dijun wasn't successful that I wouldn't be able to love again. But he was different. He was able to make me love again.

HX: You will be fine... Please stay strong for me.

With that he died in my arms.

FJ: Alright. I will become powerful and mature so that no one will ever hurt my loved ones again.

I looked up to see that the sky was going dark and thunder could be heard. I see lightning coming straight for me and before I could I react it hit me. Seven holy light bolt hit me before the clouds in the sky disappeared.

I groaned in pain and was barely able to keep my eyes open. Out of nowhere pain hit my back. I screamed like I was being murdered. It felt like something was ripping my skin and coming out. The pain wasn't as bad after 10 minutes but it was to much that I passed out.

When I woke up I was still in the same place I was before. I slowly got up and felt something on my back. I looked back to see a pair of giant wings. I was shocked. But i also felt this weird energy and looked down to see my spirit radiating. Have I ascended to a high goddess!? So this was just a trial I underwent?

That doesn't matter. Before I return home I want to train and become more powerful and also study so that when I do return to Qing Qiu I will be smart and mature. This is for you Hei Xing. I will avenge you.

*End of flashback*

In the past 19,000 years(after Hei Xing's death) I have cultivated, studied, trained, and learned how to fly. I even took in a discipline. But he had to go and take care of his family. I told him to come find me in Qing Qiu any time he wanted. I placed my hand over my pendant and sighed. It was unfortunate that I couldn't hide my wings.

FJ: Here goes nothing.

I stepped into Qing Qiu and felt happy. I was finally home, this is were I belong. I spotted Mi Gu and walked over to him and I guess he saw me because he started to run over to me.

MG: Your Highness! Where have you been?! We have been searching ever since you disappeared! Are you hurt!?Are... Those wings?

FJ: Mi Gu calm down. I will answer all of your questions later. Where is my family?

MG: Your Highness your family is out looking for you. I have to go tell them your back!

FJ: No, just tell them that something serious is happening in the fox den. I want it to be a surprise. Also make sure not to let word get out. I don't want anyone knowing that I am back.

MG: You Highness, you have matured a lot. Can you please tell me why you don't want people to know

FJ: It will cause a huge ruckus and I don't like to be the center of attention.

MG: I understand now. I will go and tell them now.

No One's POV:

Mi Gu was running to Feng Jiu's family making it seem like it was urgent just like she said. When he reached him he made it seem like he was out of breath.

BQ: Mi Gu what is wrong? Why are you out of breath?

MG: Your Highnesses something serious is happening at the fox den!

FJ Grandfather: What!? We have to go check it out.

With that He, Bai Qian, Bai Yi, FJ's mother and grandmother, Zhe Yan, Bai Zhen, and Mi Gu went to the fox den. Bai Qian got out her fan getting ready to attack at the person in her fox den. That was until the person turned around. There eyes all went wide.

BQ: Xiao Jiu!

She ran over to her and hugged her tears rolling down her face. She looked up to see her wings. She also felt her spirit radiating.

BQ: Are those wings? Also did you ascend to a high goddess?

FJ: Yes and Yes. It is good to see you again.

She ran over to her father and grandfather to hug them.

FJ: I missed you all.

ZY: Where have you been to the past 20,000 years?

FJ: I have been cultivating, training, and studying after i underwent my heavenly trial.

BZ: What was your heavenly trial?

FJ: I-I don't want to talk about it.

They all saw the sad look on her face and decided not to push it. They thought she probably had a hard time these past years. They all sat down and started to catch up on what happened in the past 20,000 years

Hey guys hopefully you enjoy this chapter. I will be back with another one very soon. Love you all!!!❤️❤️❤️