Chapter 10

No One's POV:

Lian Song and Cheng Yu was watching as Dijun and Feng Jiu cuddle up in bed. Si Ming was to afraid saying that they were going to get punished.

CY: I walked in on them last night.

LS: Really, what were they doing?

CY: Dijun had his face buried in her chest.

LS: Wow I didn't know they were going this fast. Next thing you know she will be pregnant with his child.

Feng Jiu woke up due to how much they were talking. She slowly opened her eyes and realized what was happening. She blushed and tried to get of Dijun's grip but he just hugged her tighter. She groaned in pain and he quickly sat up while the others looked at her.

DJ: What's wrong?

FJ: Nothing it's just that there was to much pressure on my wings. Their a little bit sensitive.

DJ: Sorry

LS: The Donghua Dijun saying sorry? This is priceless, I can't wait to tell Si Ming about this.

DJ: What are you doing here anyway?

LS: I heard from Cheng Yu that you were staying in Feng Jiu's room so I had to see if it was true. But I didn't expect that you two are already so close. You might even have a child running around here soon.

Feng Jiu started to blush madly while Dijun smirked.

DJ: I like the idea of that

FJ: What are you saying!?

Feng Jiu got up and walked out of the room blushing. She walked around trying to find the kitchen. After walking a little she found it and started to make breakfast. When she got through cooking she sat everything on the table. All of Mo Yuan's disciples smelled something delicious and decided to go see what it was. When they arrived they saw a table full of food and some cakes.

 When they arrived they saw a table full of food and some cakes