Family

In the meantime,  Tommy and his girlfriend,  Linda, were baptizing their son,  Tommy Jr. 
Jane and her family see this as a happy day. The Rizzoli family felt this was a way for Jane to think of something else besides work.

Maura went with me to my nephew's baptism.  I could see the love in my baby brother's eyes and it was a so wonderful to see my brother have joy in his life because my brother always screwed up. Even the way Tommy Jr. was born.  Tommy has always been a big flirt.  If he wanted a girl, he didn't let anything get in his way. Linda was dating his father at the same time he had sex with Linda. Linda admitted she didn't know if PA or if Tommy was the father. When Linda came by once for us to see either my nephew or little brother,  I picked up the empty water bottle I had given her and turned off my air conditioner to make sure my condo was hot. Earlier I had swab my nephews interior of his mouth and had lab DNA comparisons done. Tommy opened the results when they arrived.  Initially, he was angry for me doing that but was happy when he read the results.  This was just a small portion of Linda and Tommy as parents. Now, they are together raising their son.

Tommy a proud papa and showed us all some recent pictures while we waited for the priest to show up to do the baptismal ceremony

Maura teased me on how I played it well on the DNA. MA finally accepted Linda and moved past that she slept with PA and her baby boy and knew who she was when she went to MA's job.

The baptismal was a happy day for the Rizzoli family.  We went to an Italian Restaurant  after wards. Maura was going to offer to host the dinner, but I was able to talk her out of it.

After wards suggested we go back to her place

After wards suggested we go back to her place.  We stopped by my condo to pick up some of my belongings.  I knew my family and Maura didn't want me to be home alone. They didn't want me to constant think about my suspension.  I was lucky to have loved ones who truly cared about me.
We arrived at Maura's in our individual vehicles.  I quickly changed out of my dress. I am okay with dresses but prefer my boston pd t-shirt and shorts.  Maura changed into designer lounge wear. Maura set her house alarm. We turned  the t.v. and watched a few movies on Netflix drinking wine and beer. Maura rubbed the bottom of my feet. My feet always hurts when I wear a heel over an inch.  We eventually nodded off on the couch. Maura woke me up around 2 in the morning so we can go to sleep in Maura's bed.  Maura turned the fire place for me. Maura removed her lounge wear and joined me in bed to cuddle with.  Maura prefers sleeping nude which I finally got use to. She keeps her bedroom cooler than the rest of her home. The cooler temperature allows her to sleep better.  Maura has always been a cuddler. It doesn't matter which gender is in bed with her. I just finally accepted her sleeping habits.  We nodded off to sleep.