Fun with family and true friends

The next day, the guys,Korsak and Dr. Samuel's came early to get the meat- hot links, tri tip, ribs, hot dogs and chicken going. MA and Susie teamed up on pasta dishes.  Maura made a mixed vegetable salad with balsamic vinaigrette.  We opened one of the cases that arrived the night we returned from our former jobs and had them chilling, Frankie made me his famous Double chocolate cake and fudge, Tommy,  Frost and Cavanaugh were in charge of the beer and sodas.
We laughed and had lots of fun. We told everyone we were moving three weeks to Italy. I gave Tommy my keys and title to Tommy. Maura kept her property.  She didn't want to sell it because it was her Nani's. Maura  was going to open her private practice in reconstructive surgery  and I got a job working for a well known magazines of taking architecture photos  of European countries for  a well known international magazine on top of painting when my scheduled allowed it .

When we arrived to Italy, Law enforcement knew who she was. The arrests and her being fired was publicized even in Italy. The Italian police gave her two weeks to settle in before approaching her about a job with them. She declined for now but told them don't rule it out.  She may take them one day on her offer.  For now, she wanted to learn and appreciate the culture in Italy and absorb the beauty.
     The End

The sequel is
Career Change