OLD FASHION FOOD

Maura and I made the best of it.  I took so many unique pictures to add to my portfolio.

We really got involved all the street faire had to offer. We played various games, went on hay ride, dressed up in the old attire and took individual, couple and group pictures.  We tried many of the local delicacies.  We purchased more souveniors and several bottles of their maple syrups. We purchased several more slices of pies so we could have them tomorrow.  We had so much food throughout the faire that we knew we would both sleep well tonight which we both needed.
We returned and took a hot bath, dried off. Jane went to put her shirt and sweats on.  I chuckled when I saw her have on leg in only. She passed out from exhaustion.  I turned up the heat for her. I tried unsuccessful to get dressed.  I just covered her up and fell asleep with my head on her stomach. Neither of us woke up until 10:30 a.m. which was a first for both of us. Jane woke up a few minutes before me. She chuckled how I was nestled on her. I someone moved my head onto her breasts as they were my pillow. She dare didn't move. She was afraid I wake up.  When I woke up and saw how I was sleeping,  I turned red not just out of embarrassment but felt my insides turning like butter flies. "Maura you okay,  I am sorry I passed out and didn't finish get dressed for bed." With me being in this position with Maura, I felt my stomach turning. I was feeling my skin moisten below and felt Maura's heart beating faster. Was I developing feelings for Maura? I  have never felt this way towards her nor any female.  "Maura no need to be embarrassed.  You sleep in the nude with most of the time. I would of been covered if ai hadn't passed out." I didn't move from.away Jane either l could tell Jane was getting aroused as I was. This was something new for both of us.  We both only dated men. I thought to myself, our my feelings changing towards Jane and I didn't recognize the signs.
Maura hadn't move and my heart felt like it was going to burst. Was I feeling something for Maura than my buddy? We both starred into each others eyes and not blinking. Maura raised up further onto my body and leaned in and kissed me softly. I kissed her back. We continue to look into each others eyes not knowing what either of us would do next.I placed my arms around  Maura's back caressing her back.  She repositioned her body to be between my legs. We didn't speak and leaned into one another for a second kiss that was more needy. Maura slipped her tongue between my lips. I opened my mouth further and we explored our mouths for awhile still wondering if we were going to take this further.  Jane was getting wetter and so was I. I was a very sexual person. I wanted to taste Jane. I started leaving little kisses on her neck and worked my way over to her right breast and nibbled and than placed her nipple into my mouth sucking lightly than harder.  At this point,  Jane was arching her back. I moved further down kissing her inner thighs then placed my tongue inside her pushing and biting her.  Maura was getting me so soaked and aroused. I never thought I Maura and I would be making love and me coming unraveled underneath her. I could hear 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺 playing in my ears.  She was making me cum. I was getting closer. "Jane I  want you over me so I can get a better licking position. I removed Jane's leg from the sweat pants and positioned myself directly underneath her. I was licking and using my other hands thumb to rub against her clit.
" Jane come for me, its okay.  I want to taste you and your juices. Cum for me." "MAURA I AM SO CLOSE,  MAURA ENTER ME WITH YOUR FINGER." As soon as Maura did. It pushed me over the edge. I came so hard, she licked, drank my juices,  and held onto me and rode out my orgasms yes, orgasms back to back three times.  "Fuck Maura where did you learn that from shit?" "Jane I am a doctor you know m o know how the female body works. I am glad you came as you do and three times. I love doing that to you. I don't know where this will go, but I have no regrets whatsoever.  I hope you don't either." " "None whatsoever.  Come higher so I can taste myself on your tongue and lips." We made out for awhile. "Jane lets hold each other. I don't want you to reciprocate now. Lets just play this bu ear no pressure either way. If you want to pursue and explore this further we can. If you want to go back to like before,  we can do that too. I know you have alot to think about as it is. I don't need you stressing out.  Just know,  I love you either way." Maura held onto me and kissed me soft than rough. I noticed that she left me several hickies on my breasts. We just cuddled and stayed laying down and in each others arms. Our stomachs started growling.  " Maura what's on today's itenirary? I know sleeping in and making love messed up part of  the morning portion. " "Jane don't worry about, we can come back to bed after we go into town and eat a brunch and bring back dinner. THE REST OF THE DAY IS ALL UP TO YOU. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL GOOD AND CUMMING THE WAY I DID
I NEVER WOULD OF THOUGHT A WOMAN COULD MAKE ANOTHER WOMAN CUM LIKE THAT." "JANE WOMEN KNOW WHAT PLEASES A WOMAN AND I WAS MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO IT  .LIKE I SAID, IF YOU WANT THIS GOING FURTHER,  WE CAN DO THAT TOO."

Jane and I got up and took a shower together. Jane kissed me a few times and exited the shower so we could get dressed and go to the restaurant  that serves breakfast 24/7. 
Jane I enjoyed our sour dough bread - me apricot and Jane  strawberry. I ordered the avocado,  cheese,  onion and sausage in mine. Jane ordered a bacon,  onion,  avocado and monterey jack cheese omelet. We also ordered expressos.  We ordered some chili and crackers for dinner.

We went for a nice walk through the town. After an hour of walking,  we headed back to inn to our room. Maura told me to go up and she meet me up there in a few. I spoke with reservation staff and booked our room for another week. I knew both of us weren't eager to get back. This was a lovely town to be in. I was hoping Jane would want to explore our relationship further.