Confrontation

Hey Everybody! I keep forgetting that this books exists and then when I do remember, I get too lazy to update it

This draft has literally been sitting in here for like a month

😁😁

The feeling that Kiyoko had while walking home made her feel uncomfortable. Her view of her parents was slowly starting to change as she saw them for who they truly were.

She knew she should have been paying more attention. She knew that she could've saved her relationship with her brother, if she would've just looked a little bit closer.

She remembered seeing him crying in his room. Every time she passed by, his door would always be cracked just a little bit. It was enough to see him laying on his bed with tears in his eyes wondering why he wasn't good enough for anyone.

She remembered the yelling that occurred almost every night. The sounds of glass hitting the floor and every once in a while, the sound of a slap making contact with skin. She would see her brother walk up the stairs with a bright red mark making itself noticed on his face. She remembered hearing her parents laughing about it afterwards, and never going to check on him.

She remembered the way his eyes would light up in fear whenever their parents were around. But, she chose to ignore all of these things and focus on school instead. She knew as his older sister, she should've payed more attention to him and acted like an older sister would when their younger brother was crying out for help, but she never did.

She would do anything to take it back, but she knows that she can't. She knows that he already hates her, and there's nothing she can do to fix this. There's no way to get him to try to rebuild their bond that had already been snapped along time ago. The same bond that she wanted so desperately to fix.

There was nothing she could do except finally come to terms with the new relationship she has with her brother.

It was kind of ironic in a way. When she was growing up, Kiyoko had always wished for a younger sibling that she could think of as her best friend. Once she was given one, you could say that she was disappointed. He wasn't acting how she thought he would, so she decided to just pretend like he didn't exist.

Looking back at it, she knows that it was a super childish things to do, but she did't know any better.

On the other hand, M/n was ecstatic to have an older sister. In his eyes, she was the best thing to ever happen to him. He would constantly try to get her attention, but every attempt would get him ignored.

Ever since he learned to speak, he would constantly say Kiyokos' name or say something that had to do with his family. He loved his family more than he loved himself.

"I love you Kiyoko!" is what he would say every time his sister was within his eye sight. He would never get an answer back. Eventually he gave up on trying and instead decided to keep to himself. She never noticed the change in his behavior, she instead thought that he finally gave up.

Their parents soon also got tired of his behavior, but instead they decided to neglect him. Everything he owned was something that was either given to him by his grandparents or something that he bought with his own money. If he wanted food, he had to get it himself. It took him a couple of days to finally realize that no one in his family actually loved him.

M/n had no-one to talk to, because he was invisible to everyone. He eventually started to gain a couple of friends, but those never lasted long.

Every-night, he would wish for something good to happen to him. Whether it was finally having a friend, or finally have someone that would take care of him. It seemed that no one ever listened to him, until he finally got the chance to live with his grandparents.

That was the last of M/n that Kiyoko ever saw, and she found herself missing her brother more than she thought she would.

Back to the present, Kiyoko found herself pulled out of her thoughts by the the familiar house she saw a couple feet ahead. Once she reached to the door she prepared herself to have the talk that she should've had with her parents along time ago. Since she had time to think over the past couple of years, Kiyoko was now fuming. She was angry with herself and her parents for how they treated him.

She finally had the chance to confront her parents, and she wasn't going to mess it up now.

The second she walked through the door, she saw her parents making their way towards her to welcome her home from the training camp. But, before they could get too close she cut them off when she opened her mouth.

"Sit down, we need to talk"