Prologue

Ever since M/n could walk he realized just how unfair his life was. Even in his early school days, he was always referred to as 'the pretty girls brother' or 'kiyokos brother' . He was always over looked, and the only time he would be seen was when someone wanted him to give something to his sister. His own parents didn't acknowledge him unless she brought attention to him, and even then they would just brush him off like he was never there in the first place. The only hope he had were his grandparents who preferred him over his sister, thought they would never say it out loud. Like everyone else his age, he loved sports. His favorite being volleyball, so when he got a volleyball from his grandpa for his 9th birthday (his own parents forgot) , he now had a little bit of happiness. He would sometimes sneak out of the house just to practice setting by himself at the park.

At age 11, M/n was offered the chance to move in with his grandparents, and agreed without a second to spare. The day he was sent off, no one told him goodbye, not even his family. He went back inside to retrieve the volleyball he left on his desk only to overhear his parents speaking to his grandparents.

" Why would you want to take a kid like that with you? He's boring and would do you no good."

"I agree! Why not just take our dear Kiyoko here instead."

He didn't get to hear the rest of the conversation as he was already on his way up to his room to retrieve what he came in there to get in the first place. It wasn't uncommon for him to here conversations like this going on in the household. Sometimes, they would even talk about leaving him with another family so that he couldn't 'embarrass' them anymore. He then realized how much he despised his family and soon grew a hatred for them. That day
he left with only one thought in his mind

'I hate you Kiyoko, and I always will'