Hate

M/n POV

"M/n... why do you hate me?"

Up until now, I've never actually had a problem answering this question. Whenever someone asked me if I had any siblings, it's always been the same answer:

No. and even if I did, I wouldn't tell you

And that was always the end of the conversation

Once I moved away, I moved to an area where I could have a fresh start and finally be who I wanted to be. I cut off all connections with my "family" besides my grandma and grandpa. They treated me like I was their own child, and even offered to adopt me at some point.

My top priority wasn't set on having "friends" or anything social like that.

What's the point of pretending to be nice to someone that I actually don't like?

Or, what if they're just using me to get to Kiyoko?

No one here knew who she was, but it was just an extra caution I had to take.

If you had been used for your sibling your entire childhood you would too, right?

This lead to me being the "outsider" I guess you could call me. That all stopped until I made my first friend. His name was Tamaki. Tamaki was known around school for being kind, and helpful to everyone. Well, that and his looks ( he even had his own fan club). He was the first person that I spoke to and I actually believed he was my friend

How stupid

Our friendship was amazing, I felt like he was my long lost brother. He ended up filling the void that Kiyoko left behind when I declared that she wasn't my sister anymore.

One day, Tamaki told me he forgot his bag and wanted me to walk home without him. Since I didn't want him to get hurt, I followed him after a couple of minutes.

Once I walked into his classroom and saw Tamaki and his other friends hovering over a kid in our grade name Yuno.

Yuno had a sister that was extremely popular in the grade above us. He was a version of myself all this years ago, and that made me pity him. His friends would always drop him when he refused to give them her number and sometimes he was even beaten up for it. I only talked to him once or twice because I was worried that if I talked to him, I would be in the same situation as him.

He normally leaves pretty early, and that saves him from a bully heading his way. I wasn't aware that Tamaki was apart of the group that would bully him, and this made me think:

If he knew I was related to Kiyoko would I be in the same situation as Yuno?

"Cmon dude, we'll be your friends, if you hook us up with your sister"

"Yeah just give it to us dude, you have no friends anyway"

That made everyone start to laugh at him. I could tell that he was about to start crying, but my body wasn't letting me move to go help him.

Apart of me wanted to stand by and see what would happen to him, while the other wanted it help.

If I could go back on that day, I probably would have helped him, and maybe I could have made a lifelong friend, but my pride got the best of me and I decided to walk away from him and never talk to Tamaki again.

They next day, I would walk away every time he tried to talk to me and slowly started to distance myself from him. I also be made closer to Yuno since we both had something in common. It got to the point where I even told him who my sister was. He brushed it off and said that I was still the same person and he didn't see me any differently, and that made me realize

I had finally made a true friend

The only person who seemed to notice me taking to Yuno more was Tamaki. While I was waiting for Yuno, Tamaki decided to corner him and bombard him with questions about me. He broke and told him who I was related to and Tamaki told the whole school.

When I went to school I was suddenly put in the same situation that Yuno was in when I first met him

People would constantly try to be my friend and some even tried to follow me home. I confronted Tamaki about it, and he feinted everything but I knew he was lying.

This finally broke the bond that Tamaki and I had and I completely distanced myself from him. The only person I had in my corner was Yuno. He apologized profusely after he found out what happened and even started to cry.

During our final year of Middle school, Yuno finally told his parents what was happening to him and they moved to a different school leaving me alone. The harassment didn't stop as he left, you could even say that it got worse.

I was left with no friends and went back to how I was before I met Tamaki. He was still considered the nicest person at our school but had to move to Yamaguchi, Japan for his parents work.

I lost all contact with both of them and they basically disappeared from my life.

To make sure situations like this never happen, I denied ever having a sibling and everyone assumed that I was an only child.

This made me realize that I would never escape from Kiyoko and that just fueled my hate for her.

I figured that if I continued to hate her, then maybe she would get the hint and leave me alone.

Back to Present Time:

I have to make she gets the hint this time and leaves me alone.

" I never wanted to see you again, you and YOUR parents ruined my life and cause me so much pain and suffering I would think that you would leave me alone. But no, you continue to bother me with your presence and ruin my life. Why don't you just take the hint and leave me alone. Go back on your bus, and pretend you never met me."

With that I walked away hoping to forget this match and all the feelings that came with it.

So, here's pictures of the two people in this chapter

The first one is Tamaki and the second is Yuno: