What inspires me to write?

Hm... Thinking waaaaay back to when I wrote my first fanfic (which I obviously deleted as it was awful) that was inspired by StoesselMyQueen who I think was probably the first in the fandom to ever write a fanfic!

I always liked writing, but didn't know much about 'fanfics' until I read Evie's... and now here I am!

For my more recent fanfics, I must say that songs, movies and books all inspire me to write.

I'm a massive fan of romantic novels and movies and love songs, so of course I get inspiration there. I will just watch or read something romantic and just get in the mood to write something!

I get my inspiration from fictional things, because let's face it, what's cute about two people stood in the school hallways eaton each other's face?

Real life relationships will never be as good as fictional ones. (Apart from Dielari, they're an exception to the rule.)

The couple in the media are just one of the couples that have inspired my writing recently!

Thank you so much Violettalover2 for the question, you're the first to ask me a question in a while now! I haven't been using my ask book that much, but I'd like to start again so feel free to ask me anything!:)

Also I have a little Valentine's Day surprise for you all...