Opinons on the characters

I won't do every character, I'll be here all day!
Angie: well, she is perfect. She's funny, she's beautiful, she's talented, she's kind and she's just perfect! The way she cares about Vilu so much is soooo awesome. There's not one thing I hate about Angie.
Violetta: Vilu is perfect. She's so beautiful. I'd love to be friends with her, she's such a great friend!
German: absolute asshole.
Fran: so cute and funny and I love the relationship she has with Cami and with Vilu.
Cami: I feel sorry for Cami sometimes, like in the show she seems to be a character who missed out on things, like U-mix. I think she's got the best style ever.
Diego: he's so cheeky and he's soooo hot! I love him.
Leon: another hot character. He's so stupid when he doesn't realise he is made for Violetta! AND DUH IT WAS SO OBVIOUSLY VILU IN A RED WIG.
Fede: the friendship he has with Vilu is my absolute fave.
Matias: so so so annoying.
Jade: gold digger. But, she's hilarious. I want my own Jade, she makes me feel very smart.
Ludmila: what a bitch! I love it! Ha! Ludmiletta❤️
Naty: Ludmila's little puppet. Bless her.

I know there's more characters but I HAVE HOMEWORK AND IF I SIT AND WRITE ABOUT THEM ALL I WILL NOT DO MY HOMEWORK THEN I WILL GET A DETENTION AND I DO NOT WANT THAT.

You guys ask the best questions though, seriously. I would not have thought of half the questions I've been asked so far.