Maths or English?

Okay, this is actually a tricky one for me. I like both (sometimes).
I like my math teacher more than I like my English teacher if I'm honest. I wouldn't say my English teacher is mean, but my maths teacher is nice. My English teacher is okay with me because I literally never talk in that lesson because I sit on a table with popular girls I don't have anything in common with and unlike them, I actually listen and do the work. (Sounds harsh, but it's true. All they talk about is boys they hooked up with at a party they went to at the weekend. Stupid seating plan.) I must say If you'd asked me two years ago if I liked maths or English, I would've said English. I absolutely loved my English teacher and she let me sit next to my best friend. The work was so easy and the teacher always made it enjoyable! Then in year nine I was split up from my best friend and put in a different class to do English literature. It was harder than I'd expected. I passed that, so I already have a GCSE in English. Anway, I'm going off topic here! Basically, I like the subject English but not the teacher or people I have English with. Whereas maths, I love where I sit, I have a laugh with my teacher and I can do the work. I'd say maths is my stronger subject. It didn't used to be though, I've had to work hard! My teacher wants to enter me in the highest GCSE maths paper instead of the foundation paper and that gave me more confidence in myself. I'm more confident in maths than I am in English. So taking all this into consideration, as much as I LOVE to write/read, I do prefer maths, simply because I'm more confident in that subject, the teacher is nicer, and I'm with my friends in that lesson. But I don't hate English!