Intro

Description: When Sophia Ashford, part of a well known family at the races, decides to race motocross and does better than anyone expected, her life changes. For the better or for the worse though? Aiden becomes one of the biggest parts of her life over the summer but also becomes her biggest problem. When he causes them to both crash, Sophia vows to herself to never forgive him. Will she break his heart and keep her promise or will he end up breaking her heart?

Characters: Sophia Ashford #04-Wyatt Ashford #84-Justin Rivers #14-Brody Dash #23-Aiden Parker #243-Jules Parker-Callie Bayer #88-Kylee Hill-Jett Walters #18-Tripp Cruz #47-Mark Dalton #99-Kaiden Knapp #32-Tyler Madden #555-Ari Reed-Kayla White

Hello everyone! This is my first story written on here and I am still writing this story. I will post the chapters as I write them which will probably be about one a day. Also the first couple chapters will be kinda short and not that good as I have to start the story somewhere. I am also sorry for any grammar mistakes, I am editing it as I am going but I might miss a few things. Thanks! Any feedback will be appreciated and if you notice anything that doesn't make sense or if there is a mistake don't be shy to point it out. Also this story is set in 2021 just without the pandemic.

Sophia