11. Dead Meat

Sophia's POV:

"Maybe," he said and smirked. I licked my lips unintentionally as he looked down at them.

Did I like him? I mean I had never thought about it. I had never thought about him like that before. I mean he definitely was cute, but I had never actually thought about dating him. I bit my bottom lip while these thoughts were running through my brain at a rapid pace.

Right then our eyes locked and we both leaned in and our lips met in the middle. It was perfect, and after a minute we both pulled back and wrapped his arms around me tightly and swayed back and forth. I nestled my head into his chest and breathed in his comforting scent. After a minute I looked up at him to see him looking up at the fireworks with the biggest grin on his face. And that's when I knew I liked him. I smiled and looked over his shoulder to see everyone coming back with sparklers. I groaned. He immediately looked down at me.

"What's wrong?"

I gestured to everyone behind him, "Them." 

He groaned too then quickly kissed the top of my head then pulled away and grabbed my hand, before sitting down and pulling me next to him and we went back to watching the fireworks.

That was perfect I thought. And what he didn't know was that was my first kiss,if you didn't count the peck on my lips me and my kindergarten boyfriend shared. Did I ever break up with that kid? Who knows? Who cares? Too late now.

After the fireworks were over we all headed back to my camper and on the way back I walked with Kylee. She smiled over at me and nudged my shoulder.

"What?" I asked her.

"Oh, come on. I saw yall holding hands. And the kiss, which by the way I have a video of." She says the second part is quieter.

"WHAT?!" I whisper yelled. She smirks.

"It was cute, I'll send you it. And you're lucky none of the boys saw. And I won't tell them yet. I'll give Aiden till tomorrow until he'll have to start running."

"Ok." I said and laughed.

When I was younger my brother would always tell me that when I get a boyfriend he would be dead meat. Once in a while he will still tell me that. Sometimes it would be "I'm gonna kill him" and sometimes it was "I will beat the shit out of him". And I know for a fact Justin and Brody would have no problem backing him up and helping him hide a dead body. Which made me nervous for Aiden. He might just need to move to Canada.